NFL Network Analyst Willie McGinest arrested for Assault with a Deadly Weapon in LA

Big Turk

58 minutes ago, ArtVandalay said:

He's got 3 daughters, if this guy did something to one of them, could very well be justified

If someone did something to one of my daughters, I would want to beat him down myself.  That is personal.  I wouldn't bring 5 thugs with me.  But, I'm not a coward.

• Like (+1) 2

Holy crap!!

1) this was clearly a target, but….

2) how stupid is Willie? You know there are cameras everywhere. You know you’re going to get identified.  Who know you’re going to get sued. If the guy did something so horrible that actually warrants this type of beat down, why not find a dark alley or something??

3) I am actually impressed that the victim was able to stand up and function after that!  Seriously. 

• Agree 1

So Big Willie lost his pants and job on camera and the victim — ambushed by 6 men — stands up and is ok at the end.

There's one winner to this.

F*** Willie and f*** the Patriots.

I hope the ambushed guy sues that pants off of Willie. Wait...

Edited by Nephilim17
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, AuntieEm said:

Maybe it is.  Even so it be a bit foolish to jump in when it was such a beat down.  More likely people trying to avoid eye contact so they aren't deemed a threat that needs to be dealt with.

Avoiding eye contact yes, maybe a protective posture.  Arms up on the chair behind you sitting back and soaking it all in seems weird.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.