Shout out to Zay Jones!

Special K

Honestly, the kid was a complete mess in his time in Buffalo. Hands of stone, in a bad place mental health-wise.

Its nice to see he has kept plugging away at it, and has turned himself into a reliable receiver for Trevor Lawrence down in Jacksonville....109 yards and 3 TD’s today!

Congrats, Zay....I wish you were doing these things with the Bills, but I’m happy to see you have turned your life and your career around! Keep up the good work!

• Like (+1) 24
  • Agree 21
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

He has evolved well! He led all college football in catches when we Drafted him, but he’s one of those receivers who needed at least 3 seasons to figure things out.

I've used that time to figure it out excuse for 10 years about marriage with my wife but for some reason it never works for me! 

5 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Zay Jones moves on from being a punching bag joke in here.

Next up, Peterman?

Lol let’s not get crazy now.  That’s a made for TV movie if peterman becomes a quality starter.  It would be like that Kurt Warner movie mixed with Simple Jack and of mice and men.

Now that I think about it I’d watch the ***** out of that movie.  Let’s go Nate Peterman!

• Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, MJS said:

He must have matured as a player and is more consistent now. It wasn't all bad here with him, but he just made bone-headed mistakes sometimes and had bad drops.

I mean he had drops that cost us games. Glad he’s doing well now, but it was absolutely the right call that we unloaded him at the time

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

He has evolved well! He led all college football in catches when we Drafted him, but he’s one of those receivers who needed at least 3 seasons to figure things out.

Try more like 5 seasons.  The problem is, we can't float a guy on the roster for 4 seasons to figure it out any more.

• Like (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Yeah I will always hate him since he isn't Dalvin Cook, Cooper Kupp, Joe Mixon, Alvin Kamara, Chris Godwin. But good for him. 

How is that his fault? Maybe your vitriol would be better directed at the Bills' front office and scouting department at the time he was drafted.

• Disagree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.