NFL Week 15 - Around the NFL - Playoff seeding version - Bengals @ Bucs

BuffaloBill

2 minutes ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

This might be the worst I have ever seen Tom Brady play.

It sucks for him...and unfortunately for us. 

Leave it to Brady to ensure that we can’t even take proper pleasure in his demise. 

2 minutes ago, Billznut said:

I don’t think Cincy has made a single mistake in the 2nd half. Everything they touch turns to gold. Meanwhile the Bucs haven’t done one thing right. 

Burrows has thrown at least one pass I can recall that was deflected and could easily have been picked.

2 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

The Bengals play at Foxboro next week might be a classic looking ahead to Monday Night game the next week game.
Pats except when they play Josh Allen seem to give every QB a hard time 

I can't see Cincinnati losing that game. 

I say that because even if NE gets after Burrow, who will be scoring TD's for Patriots?

Cincinnati doesn't need to be great in that game to win.

19 minutes ago, pigpen65 said:

Brady is a washed up loser

Not that anyone ever needed another reason to dislike that over rated piece of garbage but here you go Cincy….3 gifts inside the 30 yard line.   

It literally looks like he doesn’t give AF….  Wonder what Bruce Arians is saying during these horrific efforts.  

9 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Pretty much. Bengals are just...whatever. With all those offensive skill players they should be a lot better than they are.

Burrows got the most stacked offense in the league around him. 5 TDs in 4 playoff games. Carried to the SB by his kicker. 

There is a monster gap between him and Mahomes/Allen. 

It's adorable how the talking heads are trying to put him on their level.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Process said:

Burrows got the most stacked offense in the league around him. 5 TDs in 4 playoff games. Carried to the SB by his kicker. 

Just got to remember that sack he took on 4th down that the refs saved him on that would have given the Bucs the ball on the 50 because he ran so far back the wrong direction.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Process said:

I actually thought the main reason Cincy made it to the SB last year was because of their defense. Burrow got ALL the credit though. 

NE Game: That was a beautiful pass by Carr and that is a close call on the edge of the paint in the end zone. 

That above angle kind of sucks and all the other angles were behind the receiver - hard to reverse with just those angles.

Edited by WideNine

9 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Just got to remember that sack he took on 4th down that the refs saved him on that would have given the Bucs the ball on the 50 because he ran so far back the wrong direction.

That play gave me Tecmo Bowl flashbacks Like what are you doing 

Edited by BlazinBill
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gene1973 said:

Sure, but you still need the rest of the team to show up. All the missed tackles and dropped passes as of late is not going to get it done in the playoff's.

Your assumption is that it will continue. They looked pretty good in the playoffs last year after being 7-6 in the regular season at one point.

Just get to the playoffs and I'll take my chances with Allen, the highest rated QB in NFL history in the postseason. When games are the biggest, Allen is at his best.

Edited by Big Turk

Just now, Gene1973 said:

Sure, but you still need the rest of the team to show up. All the missed tackles and dropped passes as of late is not going to get it done in the playoff's.

Agree. Unforced errors are huge. The Bucs are not a top team, but their unforced errors cost them a chance to beat the Bengals today. Josh can bail you out of a few, but too many and the game will get out of hand. Last nights defensive performance was sub par. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.