NFL Week #15 - Fish at Buffalo - Post Game Thread

BuffaloBill

Celebrating the win. But thank you dolphins for not running the ball more. We don’t win if if they don’t play stupid.

And we looked bad one Morse went out. How many holds on Saffold? Milano really struggled getting off blocks. Hamlin takes awful angles. Elam looked better tonight. Knox some keys grabs along with more drops, but solid. 
But we fought for the win. 

Just now, Draconator said:

A good friend of mine who is a Cowboys fan nailed it.

The Bills beat the team coached by Where's Waldo.

What does that even mean? Where’s Waldo is a book where you try to find Waldo. Waldo wears white and red stripes and a winter hat with glasses. Where is the resemblance?

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

KC isn't the scary team of last year. Not much separation between Bflo, KC, and Cinci. Followed by Miami, SD, and Balt who can beat any of the top 3 teams. 

Anyone can beat anyone on any given day.

Us, KC, and Cincinnati are clearly playing the best right now. I don't think Baltimore will be a factor. Chargers are too inconsistent. Dolphins could make noise. 

But sometimes the best team doesn't always win. 

Patriots were not the best team in 2018.

TB was not the best team in 2020.

I don't think the Rams were last year.

What happens in the RS sometimes means squat in the PO.

• Agree 3

WOW WOW! Holy cow! UNBELIEVABLE!!!! We won!!! I couldn’t even see where the ball went to when the ball was kicked for the FG! Then I saw the numbers change! And we won!🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 See never give up hope! I thought we would lose this game! Now we are playoff bound! 🥳🥳🥳🥳

3 minutes ago, billybob71 said:

i feel like we gonna see Miami again in playoffs. coaches gotta learn from this one

Miami might not make the playoffs. If they lose to the pats or the jets they are in a lot of trouble…jets are gonna be a tough matchup for them

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.