NFLN Saturday Colts@Vikings Game Thread 12-17-2022

muppy

4 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

I think that stadium in Minneapolis is my favorite in the league. I also like the Vikings home purple units. Also, don’t hand the ball off to Zach Moss two times in a row on the goal line.

I do like that stadium as well. For 1.1 Billion I wished the Bills would almost mirror that stadium. 

10-0 Colts, ohh my!

• Agree 1

Just now, Solomon Grundy said:

If only the Bills could've brought back Gilmore

I don’t ever remember him looking this good in Buffalo though. It might be bias because all the negative stuff posted here about his play, but once he went to NE, he looked like a guy who played with a little more effort. 

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Colts will win by 20. 

Or not. 

don’t care about this game at all. Is it me or is the league like 7 good teams worth watching and then the rest. And the Vikings are not on of those seven. Paper tiger. 

When they're not playing us, I enjoy watching the Vikes.  Jefferson is elite.

1 minute ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Simply put, STUPIDITY!! KNOCK THE BALL DOWN!! I'll never get over that play!! 

We had that hame won 3 different times, still lost.  Most ridiculous loss of the year by far.  Should have beat Mia as well, but we were in tough circumstances due to weather and a huge wave of injuries.  Jets was the most legit loss we have imo.  I thought the Jets had a pretty good strategy that game

6 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I did like the fake jet sweep, pitch to Cook though. Think the Bills would have that in their playbook? 

The Bills wouldn’t know how to uses a Dalvin Cook. We have no real interest in using the TE or receiving RB’s despite our constant investment in them. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.