Big Man Touchdown: Who Ya Got?

EmotionallyUnstable

Can you believe it’s been nearly a full calendar year (January 15th, Tommy Doyle) since our last Big Man TD? 

We are clearly overdue. Post your prediction for the next Big Man to catch a TD.

I’ll go first:

Spencer Brown. He’s been setting this up all season IMO. The way he lets the DEs just run the wheel on him at will is just BEGGING for a tackle eligible screen. 

You heard it here first.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, frostbitmic said:

Tim Settle Jr

Interesting pick.

defensively might have gone with Ed O

34 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

Dion Dawkins. He did it before right ? 

Yes many years ago maybe 2018?

edit: apparently he has had two!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IWc_Gt7DoXA

Edited by EmotionallyUnstable
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, RangerDave said:

My guess for a Big Man TD is Josh Allen.  As someone mentioned in another thread, it's been a while since the Knox to Allen TD throw.

You beat me to this

Was thinking Allen is big enough to be validated, and I could see a pass from Singleterry

8 hours ago, Pete said:

Bills D and return units are overdue for some TDs.  Milano, Roose, Poyer, Oliver- they are big time play makers.  Hines has come close a few times, it’s just a matter of time before Hines takes one to the house

I’m not an OC (obviously) but how easy would it be to pick up those pesky 3rd & 1’s if they just handed off to a dude like Ed Oliver? 

No doubt Dorsey has a few tackle eligible and other trick plays up his sleeve, but I doubt he shows them off just yet.

But keeping with the "big guy scoring" theme, I'm gonna say Groot on a fumble return or a pick-six on a ball he tipped.

9 hours ago, RangerDave said:

My guess for a Big Man TD is Josh Allen.  As someone mentioned in another thread, it's been a while since the Knox to Allen TD throw.

Hopefully this does not come to fruition... remember the 'meaningful' stat that the Bills are 0-3 when Josh catches a pass.  (Texans playoff games of 2019, Cardinals Hail Murray debacle in 2020, and 2 point conversion against Titans in MNF' in 2021)

56 minutes ago, Bills92 said:

Hopefully this does not come to fruition... remember the 'meaningful' stat that the Bills are 0-3 when Josh catches a pass.  (Texans playoff games of 2019, Cardinals Hail Murray debacle in 2020, and 2 point conversion against Titans in MNF' in 2021)

Then I guess it's time to right that ship!  A record of 1-3 is a lot better than 0-3.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.