SNF: Miami at LAC 8:20 NBC

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, boyst said:

They need to call taunting on him. It's such a bad look. That little ***** gets his acts emulated by a ton of little ****heads too much. 

That’s why I loved when Antoine Winfield junior taunted Hill to his face in the Super Bowl. Knew he would get the flag, and it was 15 yards so well spent. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, djp14150 said:

Only on muffed kicks and under 2 min and 4th down.

ithink there are also rules around intentional fumbles or batting a ball that’s fumbled.

1 minute ago, Freddie's Dead said:

The Holy Roller rule is only active in the last two minutes of a half.

2 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Because under two minutes teams will try to fumble intentionally to keep the play alive to win a game.  At least that's the logic behind it.

What a dumb rule. Should be all the time or not at all. If you are willing to risk a fumble then let a team do it. 

1 minute ago, mannc said:

Phish are the luckiest team in the league.  It will probably be 55 degrees and sunny in Buffalo next weekend.

Exactly what I said to the guy who sits next to me at the games. I said it will be 50 and sunny next Saturday. Then I corrected myself and said, well maybe not sunny at 8 p.m. lol

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.