NFL Week #14 - Jets at Bills - Post game thread

BuffaloBill

9 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

It was a W that felt like a loss. That first half was some of the worst offensive football this team has played in 5 years.

You know what - we win the Super Bowl 20-12 or for that matter 2-0, I’ll take it. You can complain about it

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

So I guess I should have a rabbit's foot for luck now? What happened to our dominant football team?

It's NFL football, the Jets are a good team. Cold and wet doesn't really let explosive offenses shine.

In all reality though these are the kind of games you want to win. We would have been more likely to lose a tough fought game like this last year.

55 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

Big difference between this game and past games where the offense wasn’t clicking. Josh Allen 2 TDs and zero turnovers.

He played within himself, didn’t force it, and we got the dub.

Great point. You'll win a lot of football games if you have zero turnovers, make every FG, and punt well. It's boring but it gets the job done.

1 minute ago, UKBillFan said:

We're capable of better than that. Much better. And if we play like that next week... ouch.

You do realize Jets D is ton better than Miami D. You do realize Miami is playing tonight on the west coast and has to come to Buffalo on a short we’ll. You can whine, I like our chances 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Joe Ferguson said:

Bills had 10 days to prepare and we see this dog turd of a game? BIlls might lose to the Bengals or Dophins. No way we get the #1 seed while KC has bye week games the rest of the year.

Too many people on this board with the same shtick after a win, please be original if you're going to troll.

• Like (+1) 5

Sloppy at times but no turnovers, pretty much no injuries on our side (which is huge!), and we won by 8 (partially due to prevent/conservative play calling at the end).  Defense made tons of plays and literally beat the crap out of White (and frankly kudos to him - took a lot and kept playing - I'd take him as a backup any day).  Josh's numbers look worse b/c of some drops and maybe a pass or two impacted by the weather.  Objectively, a fairly solid win all around. 

1 minute ago, Turbo44 said:

You do realize Jets D is ton better than Miami D. You do realize Miami is playing tonight on the west coast and has to come to Buffalo on a short we’ll. You can whine, I like our chances 

Hope you're right.

I'm hoping for a Chargers win tonight, to buy us some breathing space.

• Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Wayne Cubed said:

McKenzie had 4 alone. I think Knox had 2, and that’s not counting the pass on that last drive, which was a good play by Mosley. Singletary dropped one that probably would have taken away the safety, as it would have moved the ball out and given a 3rd and short.

This is not possible. He had 3 incompletions all game, 1 of them didn't count due to Jets penalty.

So he had 3. But I think they were all drops, so you were close.

45 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

I'm flummoxed by the defense, they play almost exclusively zone and the always struggle in third and long 

I think if you react at the D in the moment it seems worse than it is. 
I’ll say this: this years D is much better than last years. The O is worse. Much much worse. 

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.