Jets at Bills - 2nd half game thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, Airseven said:

It’s hard to pinpoint blame when every aspect of the offense is struggling. The only consistency is Diggs and perhaps Morse.

I give a lot of credit today to the Jets defense.  They are very, very good on that side of the ball.  Drops were a huge issue too.  I think the 2nd half play calling, over all, was much better than the 1st half.

4 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Good stand D. 

The Defense won us this game. 

The offense is a legit concern.

The Jets have a top five defense and Dorsey played safe with the lead.  Hate that they do this.  Keep the foot on the gas.  

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Because he was so open Allen just wanted to make sure the ball got there. This is one of those things where if Knox had caught it no one would question the throw or the play call but because he dropped an easy one we have to make up some other crap to explain it.

I don't believe that.  I think almost everybody can clearly see how inaccurate Josh is at this point.

5 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

Josh has been poor today. I know the dropped catches have hurt us, but he hasn't been helping either.  I don't know what's wrong with him but it's worrying.

Yeah see I really don’t get this.. oline is garbage, dropped balls and no effort to run the ball, penalty killing plays  and overrated Wr outside of Diggs..Dorsey couldn’t find ways to get him the Ball? None of this contributes? Honestly everyone just expects him to bail all of the above out.. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Because he was so open Allen just wanted to make sure the ball got there. This is one of those things where if Knox had caught it no one would question the throw or the play call but because he dropped an easy one we have to make up some other crap to explain it.

Point being, there’s equal blame to go around. A poor throw makes that a more difficult catch than it needed to be. It allowed the defender to disrupt the catch. Nobody wants to blame Josh but he hasn’t played great for a while now.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Albwan said:

Serious moral victory for the jets, bills really need to figure out how

to improve next year, the fins and the jets caught up quick.

Moral victory? 😂  the jets weren’t very good today. we dropped about 6 huge passes and Mike white threw two absolute dimes way above his ability level on back to back third downs on their lone td drive and they still lost by 8 with us kneeling in scoring range.  

absolute coaching travesty by the jets in this game too…Saleh lost tons of points today in my book.  Absolutely embarrassing kicking the fg there 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, BRH said:

like I said

I don't hate Edmonds. I'm actually very much in his corner. He's a super important part of our defense and we are not the same without him in there. Don't use the word Hate with me when all I'm saying is if he stood still he'd have the play. That being said Go Bills. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Understand you're point @HappyDays. Thinking people not question to run it too to use Jets last timeout or even possible get first down run. I'm just happy we won. Great win. 👍 It's understandable both sides. But Knox should of had that.

5 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

The poor decision making at end of games. Gotta get Josh some weapons not named Diggs

My fear is that we do not have those this year.  Not a fan of our current wr squad in the playoffs.  Love our QB and Diggs tho.  I do like our defense when healthy even without the blow of Hyde and Miller.  We fixed a big problem we had in the past but paid dearly, and now a big part of that money invested is gone between the two,  not to mention all the draft capital on that Dline  Time ro go offense this year regardless.  Josh needs his chance

Edited by Gunsgoodtime

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.