Jets at Bills - 2nd half game thread

BuffaloBill

19 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

Yeah see I really don’t get this.. oline is garbage, dropped balls and no effort to run the ball, penalty killing plays  and overrated Wr outside of Diggs..Dorsey couldn’t find ways to get him the Ball? None of this contributes? Honestly everyone just expects him to bail all of the above out.. 

I think this was a sneaky good game from Josh. Give him some help dammit. OLine was often rough, McKenzie with brutal drops. Sure, a few balls were poorly placed...but those footballs were slick. 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Josh hasn’t been great since the KC game.

However- His o line sucks most of the time, Dorsey is on crack some games, and no receiver outside of Diggs can make any contested catches for him.

Hard to be elite with those factors

100% agree with this. 

1 minute ago, NickelCity said:

I think this was a sneaky good game from Josh. Give him some help dammit. OLine was often rough, McKenzie with brutal drops. Sure, a few balls were poorly placed...but those footballs were slick. 

Josh did what he had to do. Was he great? No. Was he bad? No. He made some plays with his legs and arm. What I liked the best was no turnovers vs that defense in the rain. 

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Williams and Davis getting hurt surely helped the Bills cause. Williams was being a game wrecker. I'll take it

Williams is a game wrecker against most teams...he is a freaking beast.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Aurelius said:

Defense has bailed us out.  Need a true WR2 and some young talent and free agents to address offensive line issues.  Glad we escaped. 

At some point it seems like these weaknesses will be exposed. I keep waiting to see that explosive Bills offense that started the season. Can they get there? 

4 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

I still think we would've lit them up if the weather was favorable. The rain/sleet really leveled the playing field. 

I don't think so. The gap between the teams have dramatically closed. The difference which is big is the QBs. 

9 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Bills would have at least gotten to 30. So many key drops that killed drives.

That's not the way it works. Drops, inconsistent WR play, and a porous Oline has been a pretty consistent theme for many games now. A 30 point offensive game seems like a thing of the past. At least, that's what I'm saying. 

Edited by newcam2012
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

That's not the way it works. Drops, inconsistent WR play, and a porous Oline has been a pretty consistent theme for many games now. A 30 point offensive game seems like a thing of the past. At least, that's what I'm saying. 

They would have had one against the Pats last game without a hold taking away Diggs long TD

8 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Tre White did not look good today. Got beat on some 3rd and longs and visibly shyed away from contact.

He clearly bailed out of the way of the receiver in the 4th with a full head of steam. He wanted no part of it.

Garrett Wilson is going to give us fits for a long time. I’m really baffled Elam didn’t play at all today

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

They would have had one against the Pats last game without a hold taking away Diggs long TD

That's not the way football works. You can't play woulda, shoulda, coulda. What if the Jets didn't jump Offside on 4th and 1? See that's my point! 

4 minutes ago, BillsSbSoon said:

Garrett Wilson is going to give us fits for a long time. I’m really baffled Elam didn’t play at all today

I thought I saw him playing in the 4th quarter? Maybe I'm wrong. 

27 minutes ago, Malazan said:

I'm glad you finally figured out why it shouldn't have been challenged. Seems like it was a long journey to get there and will make a great lifetime movie some day. 

When you only see a replay once in full speed, you see the the ball bobble and the Jets are rushing up to the line, you don't have two and a half hours to micro analysis it from your couch. It was worth the challenge without knowing for sure if it touched the ground bc they knew for sure it bobbled. 

Anyways, whatcha having for dinner? You should check out the new Ryan Reynolds/ Will Ferrell Scrooge musical, it will go well with that can of mini franks. 

2 hours ago, JayBaller10 said:

Any time anyone puts anything on Josh it’s met with eye rolls and disagrees. His supporting cast has to help, no doubt, but QB1 needs better reads, ball placement and accuracy on many of these drop backs. 

McKenzie, Knox and Singletary all dropped passes that hit them in their hands. Critical drops too

51 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

When you only see a replay once in full speed, you see the the ball bobble and the Jets are rushing up to the line, you don't have two and a half hours to micro analysis it from your couch. It was worth the challenge without knowing for sure if it touched the ground bc they knew for sure it bobbled. 

Anyways, whatcha having for dinner? You should check out the new Ryan Reynolds/ Will Ferrell Scrooge musical, it will go well with that can of mini franks. 

Strange how so many knew at the time and not two hours later.

• Simon unpinned this topic
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.