Just one year ago this was the Pats postgame

78thealltimegreat

11 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

They certainly had a very high opinion after this game didn’t they? 

Compare and contrast the same guys after the game in Foxboro and the Playoff game. They were committing Hari Kari and everybody from Sad Sac, not ready for Prime Time- Mac and the hoodie were taking shots to the melon!

1 hour ago, Since1981 said:

I didn’t realize how awful, personal, condescending massholes these people were. You never hear this from WNY TV media. It’s going to be hard for the snotty 7 yr olds to be in Josh Allen timeout for 10 yrs. 

If you think they are bad on TV... You should go over there and find out how bad they drive.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

They were much more subdued for Thursday’s postgame but they mostly blamed Bellichick, even taking potshots at Allen for losing a fumble: “it’s what he does.” I think that rush by Uche will force a turnover against a lot of QBs.

I hope the Pats are an annual 5-8 win team for the next two decades so these clowns and the Massholes they cater to live in a constant state of perplexed disappointment about how bad their world beating team has become and why they never seem to get better. As much as I hate the Jets and Dolphins, I wouldn’t mind if they contributed to the Patriots and their fans’ misery because it would only make Pats fans’ disappointment taste that much sweeter. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

The recent shared clip of them talking through the probability of Brady coming back is sad. They just don’t get it, it’s like us Bill’s fans after Kelly retired. They are slowly slipping into the abyss. 

Lol logic defies them I guess…Brady left because of the lack of weapons/investment on the offensive side and now they have no weapons and a shaky offensive line.  He’ll probably stay where he is,go to SF if they’ll have him, or retire 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.