12/1/2022 - NFL Week #13 - Bills at Pats* - Post game thread

BuffaloBill

23 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

I hate that rule.  what was he suppossed to do there other than what he did?  He make sure it was not helmet to helmet by turning. 

I agree, I didn't think he led with his helmet, iMO it looked like he got him with the shoulder....I know it's been said many times, but these guys are running full speed towards someone trying to do whatever they can to break up that pass...to ask them to pull up AND make sure their form is perfect is just unfair.

I will even go as far as to say I can live with the flag, but to disqualify him was just plain wrong.

Solid, solid freakin win, road win AND division win, now with extra rest time to heal up.  Let me go ahead and say this now, come Sunday, December 11th, the Buffalo Bills, the 12th man, Orchard Park, and Highmark Stadium is going to be a PLACE OF NIGHTMARES for the New Jersey Jets!

Edited by smuvtalker
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

I'm at Gillette. Pats fans were booing and calling for Zappe by the end. Mac really sucks the life from these fans. I've been to livelier wakes.

So hard to hear on Amazon, on  field and fan noise is soo much lower than normal game broadcast 

• Agree 1

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

I'm at Gillette. Pats fans were booing and calling for Zappe by the end. Mac really sucks the life from these fans. I've been to livelier wakes.

Mac is also a very unlikeable player. Bad sport, try’s to hurt defenders, etc. I think I almost dislike him more than Brady…almost. But Mac sucks so I still

hate Brady more

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Good to hear. Their sadness could be felt through the screen too.

I love it!

Cheers 🍺 must have been a helluva game to see live and drink in the tears of those special fans. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.