12/1/2022 - NFL Week #13 - Bills at Pats* - Post game thread

BuffaloBill

7 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Josh Allen wearing a Ryan FitzMagic jersey on postgame: 

Fitz - "We both played with Lee Smith. The day Josh Allen walked into the building, he called me and said that we both have a lot of the same qualities.

The only difference is that he's talented"

Lmfao 

Can we get legend of the game with Fitzy at a home game. 

2 minutes ago, BaaadThingsMan said:

Good to hear. Their sadness could be felt through the screen too.

I love it!

Cheers 🍺 must have been a helluva game to see live and drink in the tears of those special fans. 

Pats fans get pretty docile when their team blows. No trash taking, at least where I sat.

1 minute ago, FrenchConnection said:

I said this upthread, but I'll say it again. Beating the Patriots in Foxboro will never get old. And to paraphrase the great Boston sports legend Danny Ainge, "Tom Brady is not walking through that door."

There actually was a report a few days ago that Brady May return to the Pats in the off-season. 

1 minute ago, KHAN said:

Groot, Edmunds and Tre' back makes the D look totally different.

Didn’t notice Tre too often, probably a good thing.

Did he play the 2nd half?

Rhodes looks like a bit of a dinosaur out there. Hope White is back in full soon, and Elam climbs out of the dog house. 

7 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I'm at Gillette. Pats fans were booing and calling for Zappe by the end. Mac really sucks the life from these fans. I've been to livelier wakes.

It seemed to me that Allen was looking and looking for someone post-game.  Did he find Mac Jones for the traditional handshake?

And did I mishear or were the announcers kind of dunking on Belicheck meeting McDermott?

Nice win all around.

Nice to see Tre out there again... will be interesting to see how the knee held up with more live game reps.

Smart game plan with Dawkins out on the Left and Quest filling in with a bum ankle, and Brown has been suspect on the right against speed rushers like Judon. We were ripe for Allen to get the snot beat out of himself back there holding the ball too long trying to find the fly route open deep in a crowd of DBs and safeties, or turning the ball over getting blindsided. Instead we ran the ball, and ran the ball, and ran some more... threw in a quick pass or two and did it again.

They did that against a top 10 rush defense that knew we were doing it based on the heavy personnel we trotted out.

We are not a Titans run first team, but we needed that this game and we need to bring that more - especially when it is working and teams insist on leaving safeties deep. If we get Dawkins back healthy we can take more shots, but still need to have patience and be able to strike home when teams gamble with single coverage.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

My favorite quote from the pats message board so far:

“This was an embarrasment, the Bills literally toyed with the Pats like the varsity playing the JV.”

My favorite quote was this

I am going to order something that will be delivered within 2 days just to make tonight feel somehow worthwhile.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.