12/1/22 Week 13 Bills at Pats* Pregame Thread Primetime on Prime!

Chandler#81

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Inexcusable. Our corners have been complete horseshit. The only thing that would be ok is starting White and Rhodes and somehow Rhodes being good here

Did we lose this game? I missed that detail. 

• Haha (+1) 3

Something to remember:  we are a MUCH better team than the team we face tonight.  We've beaten better teams, have better players overall, and have a QB who isn't even on the same planet as their QB.

They do have one of the best coaches of all time. But as we saw in the playoffs, that doesn't amount to much when there is a big talent differential.  This 100% should be a game that we win.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Success said:

Something to remember:  we are a MUCH better team than the team we face tonight.  We've beaten better teams, have better players overall, and have a QB who isn't even on the same planet as their QB.

They do have one of the best coaches of all time. But as we saw in the playoffs, that doesn't amount to much when there is a big talent differential.  This 100% should be a game that we win.

It’s not about losing the game tonight. I fully expect to win. 

it’s how does our 1st round pick not play at a position we are struggling. 

Just now, Success said:

It's a wonderful day when we play the Patriots and we expect to win. It's no guarantee, but the fact we expect it is great.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Augie said:

I won’t overreact, because I don’t know what I don’t know. They have their reasons, and I don’t know what they know.

I trust the current crew to get the most out of our guys for the most part, especially when it comes to DB’s. 

You're obviously incorrect as posters here know much more than the coaching staff!

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

Don’t you know by now our coaches always outsmart everyone…*sarcastic tone*

Our coaches better show me something tonight..

Probably  going back to a zone d and less blitzing.. our guys have been getting torched lately. 

Well… they have been outsmarting pretty much the whole league for 3 years ….really

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, JDubya76 said:

The opposing offense certainly doesn't need anyone else.

28 minutes ago, gobilz said:

Dane gonna wear a pats jersey tonight 

I expect him to play a lot better with Tre seeing more playing time on the other side hopefully.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

Elam has hit the rookie wall, they're just giving him a week off to get his body and head right ... According to NFLN anyway.

Unlike the other CB's that have worked out those issues.  Instead of having ups and downs they just have downs now so they worked the good stuff out of their system. 🤣

7 minutes ago, Mailman said:

Tony Gonzalez is ANNOYING!  

where's Gene, I know he would be in complete agreement with him. you can tell he's taking some digs at the bills. like after the handshake deal, which I thought was cool. he was like, I don't get the handshake thing. seems like too much to remember. get outta here!

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973
  • Like (+1) 1