12/1/22 Week 13 Bills at Pats* Pregame Thread Primetime on Prime!

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, Billznut said:

He has always been anti Bills. I’m not sure why. As far as I know he never had any incidents with our franchise. Not sure why he always feels the need to go against us. He’s been doing this for years on tv now. 

Didn’t know he was a hater… But even his other hot takes suck. The panel seems to discount him out of hand.

• Agree 1

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Billznut said:

He has always been anti Bills. I’m not sure why. As far as I know he never had any incidents with our franchise. Not sure why he always feels the need to go against us. He’s been doing this for years on tv now. 

He also sounded like he had no clue what his charity was about, wonder how much he was paid to support it.

Just now, daz28 said:

It's just nerves, you'll feel better after you vomit, and get hit a few times.  

Or a few beers lol

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Billznut said:

He blocked a trade to Buffalo when he was with Kansas City. Bills had made the deal and he said he wouldn't go. Deal fell apart and he ends up in Atlanta instead.  

2 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

Does this TV panel know that Tom Brady isnt on the Patriots and they suck?

Sherman does

This is going to go a lot like the playoffs last year.  Everyone is wondering if the pats are close to the bills and we will show they are still a tier behind this season.  This feels like bills by 20 midway in 4th, with some garbage time bringing it to 7 or 10

5 minutes ago, Southern_Bills said:

He also sounded like he had no clue what his charity was about, wonder how much he was paid to support it.

Or a few beers lol

Let's hope the beers are just complimentary, and not really needed.

1 hour ago, boyst said:

@Beck Water was it you and I talking about quinton Morris? Don't get why he doesn't play!  He can run routes. 

Might be. Morris is usually active though.  He missed 3 days of practice with illness this week and was “questionable” for game, so likely that’s why he’s out

Kaiir Elam out with Benford on IR surprises me, as does Dean Marlowe.  They must feel confident that Cam Lewis can handle the safety role in case of injury (avert)

• Simon unpinned this topic