TNF- Ravens @ Bucs 10/27/22

T&C

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

It seems like the Ravens offense has reduced much of the read options plays and called Lamar runs. They need that element to be successful. You can only throw to Andrews so many times. 

Dont worry when they are down 20 points Lamar will break a couple 20-40 yard runs and the media will oooooo ahhhhhh

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JDubya76 said:

That is completely untrue. Didn’t you hear the pregame piece where the talk show host called him the future of the League

Lol. I must’ve missed that. They try hard so as not to sound biased against black QBs. That’s the vibe I get when anyone talks about a black QB. It’s cringey. Either you’re good or not regardless of color. 

Just now, RobbRiddick said:

This is no fun. I wanted to mock Brady for 3 hours

Yes, wanted it to be as joyful hot garbage as the mon night game 

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

I know the weather was bad, but it's hard to believe the bills struggled against the Ravens 

I don't like excuses, but the rain and wind can be really tough on the road.  They had an interception and a lost fumble in 1st quarter that were killers. Once they figured it out late in the 2nd quarter it was game over.  Similar to Rams struggles in 1st half.  

Just now, Gene1973 said:

Lol, Lamar ain't getting paid...

The Ravens next 6 games are all against 2-5 teams.  You read that correctly.  Their next 8 games are all against teams with losing records.  They don't play a winning team again until the last game of the year.  He will have a chance to right the ship, but right now he looks terrible. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.