TNF- Ravens @ Bucs 10/27/22

T&C

Just now, EmotionallyUnstable said:

As nice as a gift that muff was, Baltimore really missed a chance to twist that dagger by not fully capitalizing on the fumble 

Feels like it, though technically it'd just be like if they scored on their opening drive instead of getting stopped.

Just now, Warcodered said:

Feels like it, though technically it'd just be like if they scored on their opening drive instead of getting stopped.

Yea I get that perspective.

I also see it as they are giving the Ravens another possession, forcing their defense to make her another stop and allowing Roman to continue and adjust his play calling 

27 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Go ahead and crucify me, but I’m rooting for Brady & the Bucs. A top AFC team against an NFC team ? I’ll go with the NFC team. 

The Ravens are not good.  They are a solid football team that will be lucky to make the playoffs. 

2 minutes ago, Bills2022 said:

The Ravens are not good.  They are a solid football team that will be lucky to make the playoffs. 

I think they get in by default because most of the league has been bad thus far.  Even the Jets or Miami will probably make a wildcard.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

This is one of the many things I hate about Brady. He throws a terrible pass and then gives his receiver daggers like the guy is the reason his marriage fell apart.

And are we really worried about Baltimore? If we can’t get past them, we aren’t going far. Regardless of what happens tonight, the Ravens don’t look like a great team. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Ravens an example of what happens when you ignore need in the draft 

Ravens are an odd experiment in team building. They draft positions like Center, safety, tight end and linebacker high up consistently while not drafting at need. They end up with a lot of talent and got fortunate they got Lamar at the end of round one. But they also lack talent at some critical positions too. 

I like the philosophy that it is better to draft a center or safety up high and end up with an elite player at tier two or three position than to draft a riskier player at a more premium position. But at some point you have to stack the deck at critical positions or else you end up being flawed.

Just now, Scott7975 said:

I think they get in by default because most of the league has been bad thus far.  Even the Jets or Miami will probably make a wildcard.

Why not. The Chiefs have to blowout somebody in the first round.  Ravens, Jets, Dolphins, etc.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JDubya76 said:

I think the Bucs are going to slap the Ts off the Ravens. That drive was way too easy.

Coaches prepare, scheme, and adjust. Often what is successful early, isn’t as prosperous later on. I’m always hesitant to write off a team after a single drive. The second possession m, IMO, is a better tell

1 minute ago, BillsFanSD said:

Ravens gave us all we could handle a couple of weeks ago.  I wouldn't write them off just yet.

We figured out the Ravens and the weather. Once that happened it was game over.  They are not a good football team. Watched them last week and watching them tonight, it is obvious they are not going anywhere.  

4 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

It will be interesting to see the records of both AFC and NFC 3rd Wildcard team.  I did not like the change to the playoffs.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.