Who do you want this week, Jets or Pats?

gtw3

I just think it is really interesting reading everyone's different (and often similar) perspectives.

As most pointed out, I don't think either are a legitimate threat to the division, and that wasn't the intent of the thread.  It's just an interesting game, within the division that I wish both teams could somehow lose.

Go Bills.

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, gtw3 said:

The Jets (5-2) are playing the Pats (3-4) this week and despite the fact that the Jets are only 1 loss behind us in the W/L column, I cannot force myself to root for the Patriots.  Anyone else feel that way?   Maybe it is because I still think that the Jets will fall off a cliff here soon, especially after losing Hall.  

..here's hoping for a 0-0 tie.

Hate to say, but go Pats.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, chongli said:

How can anyone root for the Patriots?! The Jets are no threat this season with the loss of Hall and Vera-Tucker. Neither are the Patriots. So all things being equal, go Jets!

Because the Jets are 5-2 and the Pats are 3-4. I don't think the Jets are a threat either, but the fact is they are a half a game behind the Bills. I hate both teams and I don't want either one to win. It is in the Bills best interest that the Pats beat the Jets. That is why fans want NE to win because it helps the Bills.

• Like (+1) 1

There is no debate here when we consider what winner benefits us the most. And as distasteful as it may be, this week it’s the Patriots***. So swallow the bile, gird your loins, and root for a NE*** win this week. A hot shower after the game is advisable. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

On 10/27/2022 at 9:37 AM, Virgil said:

I will never root for the Pats. 

Think about the next level of despair the Pats fans will reach when even the Jets start smacking them around 

Yes!! Every time I see that sludge of a human being (Belichick) speak, I get physically ill. Especially last week when he lied through his teeth after the game regarding the QB change. No way there was a plan to use both QBs. He pulled Jones because he wasn't playing well.

We'll be fine with the Jets. The Bills can create their own separation. 

And.....every time a Pats fan cries in despair, an angel gets their wings! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.