Bills' Uniform on Sunday Night vs. Packers: Blue on Blue

Never NEVER Give-up

4 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I'll preface this by saying i dont HATE this combo..... but this flat out stinks IMO. its easily 4th on my list and i cant figure out why they are so against the classic home look. 

I don't get it either.  Wear the dang classic uniform, Blue over white.   I don't like any of the monochrome uni's across the league, but if the Bills are so hell-bent on wearing blue/blue then save that combo for the truly big games.  They've overused it already. 

3 hours ago, Logic said:

It seems that they've officially adopted blue on blue as their default home jersey. Three home games, three blue-on-blues. 

Interesting.

I think they've done that specifically because they're winning in them...and players are superstitious. 

But in my opinion, the Bills don't need to waste whatever mojo they think the blue/blue provides them on Green Bay.  

• Agree 1

21 minutes ago, corta765 said:

If you are referring to the red helmets a lot of teams are doing them in 23 because of delays in supply. My guess has always been the Bills wanted to but with the logistics that go into the helmet it is a 2023 thing.

The Pegulas have also spoke to not going wild with jerseys and look so they have a more consistent identity. Took some time with the Sabres but they are back to what people wanted and the Bills have had a strong consistent look for a long time now. I do think the red helmets happen at some point, but that will be as wild as they go.

IMHO the white helmet is better. The charging Buffalo stands out more on the white helmet. 

• Agree 3

4 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I'd like to see red on white.

I knew you were a closeted Patriots fan!  j/k   :)

I don't love the blue on blue (love white on white, hate red on red) look, but I kind of wonder: last season, much was made about the fact that the team had a losing record when wearing these uniforms.  It was silly, and I remember McDermott scoffing it off a few times when it was mentioned.  Maybe he wants them to wear blue on blue, just so they can see that none of the ***** that fans/media worry about matters...you just gotta go out there and play your best.  It doesn't matter what your uniform looks like... no such thing as jinxes, curses, etc etc 

This year uniform combo record....

Blue on Blue 3-0

Blue on White 0-1

White on White 2-0

White on Blue 0-0

Last Year

Blue on Blue 1-0

Blue on White 7-1

White on White 4-3

White on Blue 0-2

Red on Red 1-0

Did you know? the last time the Bills lost in Blue on Blue was Bills Chiefs week 6 MNF 2020

5-0 since with 3-0 this year.

Also this is only the second season since the Blue on blue was introduced that we have worn the more then once a year.  The other being 2016. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Never NEVER Give-up said:

Not my favorite, but winning they way they do - it's growing on me!!!!

QUESTION:  They've worn these several times this year - I was wondering if these were favorites of the players?  Does anyone know?

https://www.buffalobills.com/video/week-8-uniform-reveal-bills-vs-packers

What's happened to the blue jersey and white pants?  That is the best uniform in the NFL!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.