MNF: Chicago Bears at NE Patriots - with Manningcast!

Beck Water

5 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Fields hasn't looked terrible out there, Zappe has had guys come wide open, I mean am I seeing things?

Zappe is making the right reads, throwing accurate balls, and getting the ball out.  Yeah, guys are open— but he is still doing the right things.

Fields is dropping the snaps, throwing ducks, and running around the backfield for 5 seconds because he can’t process any of his options. 

3 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

He has made a handful of NFL caliber throws, but consistently puts himself and his team in terrible situations (taking unnecessary sacks, coughing up the ball).

Theyre just extremely limited as I don’t think he has the awareness to make multiple reads and progress through his reads. He’s way to skittish and inaccurate in the pocket. iMO

I agree on Zappe. A few good throws. His best was the 12 yard out to Parker before the Myers fumble. 

His O-line is awful and they are putting the offense on his back, is he still really rough sure but he's moving them down the field. As to coughing up the ball the conditions are awful.

2 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

He is really not seeing the field, he’s feeling a rush that isn’t there and getting crushed by the ones that he’s not seeing.  I hesitate to put it all on him, but he’s playing God awful football, just catching a few plays with his legs.

Lol, the rush isn't there??? Their O line is as leaky as a virgin on prom night. 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Zappe is making the right reads, throwing accurate balls, and getting the ball out.  Yeah, guys are open— but he is still doing the right things.

Fields is dropping the snaps, throwing ducks, and running around the backfield for 5 seconds because he can’t process any of his options. 

Fields has had a pretty good game running the ball with a few good throws.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.