NFL Week 7 - Around the NFL - Gameday thread (Bills have bye)

BuffaloBill

32 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Um yeah. He’s the absolute definition of a gamer. Winning without great stats. 18-9 as a starter. You wouldn’t want him on your team? Some Bills fans have such a short memory. With the absolute dumpster fires we’ve had pre Allen - Post Kelly, I would take Tua over all of them except maybe Flutie (another gamer)

Your definition of gamer differs than mine. A gamer makes big plays at key times, wills his team to victory, out duels his opponents etc. Tua is average and ya compared to guys like EJ I’d take him but that doesn’t say much. He’s Tyrod. Ok but not good enough. You can have him. 

8 minutes ago, TheCockSportif said:

But did he really fleece the Bills?  The Bills, with no QB prospect in sight, no organizational plan for the path forward that I'm aware of, an owner at the literal age of my grandmother (she died at 96), Buddy Nix as GM, Gailey as HC, and no other options... reached.  They had no other choice.  But then again, good on that dude.  For a player of his stature, he lasted way longer in the league than anyone could've ever imagined.

Heck yeah, made way more money than anyone could've imagined. Over $82 million and is still collecting a check in this game for his gig on Thursday Night Football.

Edited by LOVEMESOMEBILLS
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

Your definition of gamer differs than mine. A gamer makes big plays at key times, wills his team to victory, out duels his opponents etc. Tua is average and ya compared to guys like EJ I’d take him but that doesn’t say much. He’s Tyrod. Ok but not good enough. You can have him. 

The Tua Sucks thing is getting absurd. Guy's made a big leap. Yes, he has some explosive offensive talent now. But I've seen other QBs fail with explosive offensive talent. No, he's not Allen. We get it. But he's good. Legit good (if he can stay on the field)

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

That guy is just impersonating a football coach. He totally had an edible at halftime 

I think he starts to answer a question, pauses, finishes his thought in his head then adds 2 or 3 sentences between his ears before talking aloud right in the middle as if everybody heard what he said. 

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

The Tua Sucks thing is getting absurd. Guy's made a big leap. Yes, he has some explosive offensive talent now. But I've seen other QBs fail with explosive offensive talent. No, he's not Allen. We get it. But he's good. Legit good (if he can stay on the field)

Hasn't he had 2 or 3 passes thrown directly into the defenders hands today that they for some reasons couldn't hold on to?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.