Week 8: SNF Packers at Bills (-10.5) 10/30 8:20pm

Process

3 minutes ago, Draconator said:

It would be nice to know for those of us not watching NBC to know what he said

OK I’ll try, maybe someone will correct.

He was asked if he saw a winning season and playoffs as a possibility for the Packers 

He said something like ***** yes, he has all the confidence in their squad

He said maybe going to Buffalo on Sunday night was just what they need, no one will give them a chance and there’s a chance to be exposed (I assume he meant as a bad football team, not that Miller might de-pants him)

Edited by Beck Water
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

He basically said maybe today's loss is what they needed. Maybe it's what they need. Nobody will give us a chance next week Sunday Night against Buffalo. It's a chance to be exposed. Again referencing maybe this is what they need. Really, I think they're broken. If a two game losing streak wasn't enough to motivate you I question if this situation will lead to a different result. 

1 minute ago, Beck Water said:

OK I’ll try, maybe someone will correct.

He was asked if he saw a winning season and playoffs as a possibility for the Packers 

He said something like ***** yes, he has all the confidence in their squad

He said maybe going to Buffalo on Sunday night was just what they need, no one will give them a chance and there’s a chance to be exposed (I assume he meant as a bad football team, not that Miller might de-pants him)

Yup, he said maybe going up to Buffalo is the best thing for them.

3 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Yup, he said maybe going up to Buffalo is the best thing for them.

Best thing for them if they’re looking to take a one sided loss that nobody will blame them for… so yeah he probably is looking forward to it

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, KzooMike said:

He basically said maybe today's loss is what they needed. Maybe it's what they need. Nobody will give us a chance next week Sunday Night against Buffalo. It's a chance to be exposed. Again referencing maybe this is what they need. Really, I think they're broken. If a two game losing streak wasn't enough to motivate you I question if this situation will lead to a different result. 

Yeah, if you’re counting on being an underdog to a 5-1 team in Prime Time to rev you up when you can’t “take care of business” against teams you should really beat, I don’t think that speaks well of your quality

15 minutes ago, Draconator said:

It would be nice to know for those of us not watching NBC to know what he said

It would be a bonus if it was a coherent explanation. 

Just now, Bray Wyatt said:

I don’t want to see Rodgers expose hImself

His predecessor did when he changed teams. Everyone seems to have forgotten that. 

• Haha (+1) 3

13 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

Let’s just go immunize his ass 

12 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Von Miller wants to say Hello

I hope we give him some serious shots! 

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ToGoGo said:

Rodgers is a HOF QB for a reason. He also takes pride in winning when everyone counts him out. He's said it many times. 

They're going to bring it next Sunday. 

I hope they do and realize the best they can bring is not even close to good enough against Allen.  That's when it becomes really demoralizing.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Rodgers thinks that was "the best thing for them" prior to coming to Buffalo where "nobody is going to give us a chance".

Probably because you are going to get slapped by the new MVP

Yeah I saw that cocky sob say that.  It’s a slap in the face to the Bills and what they have accomplished and their level of play.  Go ahead and believe in your delusional Philosophy and “changed state of mind “ from doing a drug (. “ oh it’s not a drug because it’s a plant and from the earth” paraphrasing this arrogant pos as the concept escapes him that anything  you place in your body is technically defined as a drug, and this has psychoactive properties so that’s about as definitive a definition of a drug as you will come across  ; these enlightened celebrities almost always lack the formal education regarding their pop culture claims ).  Yep , it’s a great thing to come into Buffalo on a losing streak playing some of the worst football of your career, and it’s just what your coach and gm had planned fo the first third of the season.  Laughable how guys with this level of self absorption can never just admit something so common as I am playing badly now and need to improve ( missed throws and wide open receivers ) and we are facing a huge challenge next week.  Nope , this is what we need as we face the best offense and defense in the NFL currently. 

Its that attitude of I know better than any of you regular people and at 3-4 , this game is no big deal and we are right where we want to be for our playoff run. He just can’t stand to ever admit he is not currently the best qb in the NFL right now and he is a big part of why they are losing. He is the type of guy who is never wrong and always has to have the last say as he holds up some vague book and belittles anyone who has never read it.  He is insufferable on the Pat Macafee show ( have to skip his part of the show ) and Pat never actually challenges him.  Perfect week to do so,if Pat has any balls,to inquire about his current poor play, but he is too afraid to offend Rodgers with even a legit topic. I hope we run the score up on this clown and Josh gets scoreboard  finally since “ the match”.   Lol!  😀

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.