Week 8: SNF Packers at Bills (-10.5) 10/30 8:20pm

Process

Edit...

Started this as a betting line thread last week but changed the title to make it the weekly game thread since it kind of turned into that on its own.

CRUSH THE PACKERS AND RODGERS!!!

Going into the season I knew the Bills were the best team in the league.

I would not have expected us to be more than a TD favorite vs the Packers, and wouldn't have expected me to feel confident that we win by 14+. The Packers are a bad, bad team.

Obviously things could change with the Packers playing this weekend but I expect the money to be on Buffalo.

Screenshot_20221018-165651~2.png

Kiss 8.5 goodbye. Now -10.5. Damn. 

Screenshot_20221023-193208~2.png

Edited by Process
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, Rico said:

Could be a Sammy Watkins revenge game if he can make it back by then, the spread may drop.

“To all the people that have a problem with me being injured you guys go out there and play this sport it’s a 100% injury rate.” “I’m not first or last person that’s gone be injured difference from me and you guys y’all mad and I’m not get a life and goto work stop worrying about my job because I’m good on this end and forever will be losers most of you just wish to be in this position so continue working y’all little jobs for the rest of y’all lives since everyone once a response here go one have a blessed day.”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 4
  • Haha (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Gugny said:

“To all the people that have a problem with me being injured you guys go out there and play this sport it’s a 100% injury rate.” “I’m not first or last person that’s gone be injured difference from me and you guys y’all mad and I’m not get a life and goto work stop worrying about my job because I’m good on this end and forever will be losers most of you just wish to be in this position so continue working y’all little jobs for the rest of y’all lives since everyone once a response here go one have a blessed day.”

Only June Cleaver could understand this jive.😀

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Yeah, but he did end it with "have a blessed day", that was nice.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

Just now, L Ron Burgundy said:

I could be wrong but I think the Pack will improve.   They're the kind of team that can rattle off a huge win streak once things fall into place.

Last three weeks they barely beat a third string QB in OT, lost to the Giants, got blown out by the Jets. 

They have nowhere to go but up so yes they will improve. It won't start vs the Bills coming of a bye on SNF.

• Agree 3

1 minute ago, TPS said:

Their D is solid.  They lead the NFL in pass yards defense, so that aspect of the game should be interesting.

And we have the only starting QB in the league averaging over 300 yards a game(Believe or not Flacco averaged 300.3 in 3 starts). I don't think this game will be close and the fans will be going nuts with it being a night game, first game since beating KC and not seeing our team play in 2 weeks. Josh 341 yards passing, 48 yards rushing, 3 passing tds and 2 rushing tds. Bills - 48 Pack - 17.

8.5 points is a lot because you can get beat by that back door cover when you lead by 14, 15, or 16.  The Packers are an odd team.  They won't beat the Bills, but they have moments in games where they look very good.  Their losses are to solid football teams.  Vikings, Giants, and Jets.  

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.