Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Undocumented Migrants" are ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Joe Biden is clearly exhibiting symptoms of cognitive decline, you can admit that right?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion does Joe Biden exhibit clear symptoms of cognitive decline?

2. 2. If you answered no to the 1st question, why are you a partisan hack?

• Because I'm a moron
    • Because I'm a PPP troll.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

"A White House spokesperson told Fox News Digital that Biden was instrumental in getting Thurmond's vote for the Voting Rights Act, in 1980."

So it appears that he mistakenly said "Civil Rights Act" instead of "Voting Rights Act."

Thurmond died in 2003.  I guess that qualifies as before he died...

He wasn't "mixing things up"

He was stealing credit, something he as been shown to do throughout his life.

"I literally changed his mind"

Biden's Handlers Try to Unravel Joe's Strom Thurmond Confusion, Dig Deeper Hole Instead

On Twitter, conservative commentator Armstrong Williams had a lot to say about Biden's claims in a lengthy tweet explaining who he says really got through to Thurmond on these issues over the course of time - and, surprise surprise, it wasn't Joe Biden:

At the recent Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights Under Law conference, Biden made a bold claim - one which I know personally to be absolute revisionist history .

Biden claims that he convinced Strom Thurmond to support the Civil Rights Act. Now, I was very close with Strom Thurmond during this time. I worked for him. It was my first job in Washington. And I can tell you as an absolute fact that Biden did not, as he said, “literally” convince Strom Thurmond to support the Civil Rights Act.

Here’s the real reason why he eventually supported the Civil Rights Act. It’s because people working for him, like myself, had meetings set up with Martin Luther King, Jr widow Mrs. Coretta Scott King, Dr.  Legree Daniels, Clarence Pendleton, Art Fletcher, and Sam Cornelius. It was these conversations which eventually changed Strom Thurmond’s mind. 

It’s disgraceful that Biden would blatantly take credit for something that he so obviously didn’t do, that real people fought and worked hard for. He deserves no credit 

No matter how Biden's overworked and likely underpaid clean-up crew try to spin it, the likelihood that he had anything whatsoever to do with Thurmond's eventual support of a Civil Rights Act much later on in his life is slim to none.

https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2023/08/29/white-house-handlers-try-to-unravel-joe-bidens-strom-thurmond-confusion-dig-deeper-hole-instead-n2163175

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I am more comfortable with an old man who relies on the considered judgment of a stable staff of (mostly) people who know how law and policy work than an unstable, emotional non-delegator. 

More comfortable with the advice he seemingly received on in the disastrous Afghanistan withdrawal, and then lied about?

I am really concerned that this next year is going to particularly dangerous because of this man. 

5 minutes ago, sherpa said:

More comfortable with the advice he seemingly received on in the disastrous Afghanistan withdrawal, and then lied about?

I am really concerned that this next year is going to particularly dangerous because of this man. 

If he kicks then we get Mrs. Giggles. That is a terrifying and realistic scenario.

So once again, I ask

Is this a feeble old man? They can barely tie his shoes without help

Or

Is he an evil criminal mastermind that has gotten millions of dollars from other countries to line his pockets

Biden is old and slow. He basically is now just doing what the people around him or telling him to do but those people are competent

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

So once again, I ask

Or

Is he an evil criminal mastermind that has gotten millions of dollars from other countries to line his pockets

Biden is old and slow. He basically is now just doing what the people around him or telling him to do but those people are competent

Again John, you don't need to have invented the product/scheme for you to profit from it using your name.  And no, the people around him aren't competent.  But at least they didn't resign!

Just now, Doc said:

Again John, you don't need to have invented the product/scheme for you to profit from it using your name.  And no, the people around him aren't competent.  But at least they didn't resign!

As opposed to playing a game show with the United States, like Trump did firing, people left and right, calling his military leaders incompetent

12 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

As opposed to playing a game show with the United States, like Trump did firing, people left and right, calling his military leaders incompetent

Trump was awful therefore anything Biden, the serial liar that has been a DC fixture for 50 years, has done is fine. That’s the argument you have made over and over. I would ask you to think about that but….

TDS is real. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

So once again, I ask

Or

Yes and Yes because there is this concept called time, right now Biden is a feeble old man but when he was younger he also was scheming. 

2 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

It’s been discussed in another thread that you are noticeably absent in, however I just answered your question.

I read the thread, no amount of conspiracy theories involved in Joe. Biden will make it true.

Did Hunter Biden trade off of his dad’s name? Absolutely I think, but there is nothing link to Joe Biden.

When that actually changes, let me know

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

I read the thread, no amount of conspiracy theories involved in Joe. Biden will make it true.

Did Hunter Biden trade off of his dad’s name? Absolutely I think, but there is nothing link to Joe Biden.

When that actually changes, let me know

He's as corrupt as they come.  But as I've said, charges would have to wait until 2025.  In the meantime, again as I've said, they have more than enough to impeach him.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Doc said:

He's as corrupt as they come.  But as I've said, charges would have to wait until 2025.  In the meantime, again as I've said, they have more than enough to impeach him.

All you’re doing is talking about what if’s until actual charges are brought this is a complete nothing burger

There isn’t even enough evidence here to call for an impeachment

• Haha (+1) 1

On 8/29/2023 at 9:07 AM, The Frankish Reich said:

I agree.

I'm just saying that the "80 year old man mixes things up" stuff is pretty normal. If people want to call that cognitive decline, so be it.

I'm just pointing out that there's a more simple explanation than "Joe Biden thinks he was already a Senator in 1964."

He doesn’t just mix things up, Frank.  He wanders around a stage after speaking with no clue as to what to do next.  There are video clips of him routinely using words that don’t exist in our language, and he gets confused by words on a teleprompter, an instrument he’s used most of his life.  

At times, he thinks his son died in a far off foreign land.  At others he remembers the actual fact pattern.  

He’s a shell of the man he was, and cognitive decline is being kind to him.  

He doesn’t get the benefit of the doubt, not because it wouldn’t be nice to just right it off to PeePaw Biden forgetting things, but because it’s obvious he’s struggling quite badly.  

Besides, if he and his supporters were honest, they recognize Biden would go for the jugular here. 

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

He doesn’t just mix things up, Frank.  He wanders around a stage after speaking with no clue as to what to do next.  There are video clips of him routinely using words that don’t exist in our language, and he gets confused by words on a teleprompter, an instrument he’s used most of his life.  

At times, he thinks his son died in a far off foreign land.  At others he remembers the actual fact pattern.  

He doesn’t get the benefit of the doubt, not because it wouldn’t be nice to just right it off to PeePaw Biden forgetting things, but because it’s obvious he’s struggling quite badly.  

Besides, if he and his supporters were honest, they recognize Biden would go for the jugular here. 

The cognitive decline is hard to argue with because it’s being presented out in front of us on camera

I don’t like arguing things that are hard to defend. I will say that the Democrats have done a much better job of putting people around him for day-to-day operations. So that we actually have a working government.

Every day with Trump was just a complete clown show where if somebody said anything against him, Trump would just fire them so they got into the habit of waiting until they were out of office before they spoke against him

Bill Barr is a total example of this. He carried water for Trump like never seen an attorney general do and as soon as he was no longer Attorney General he starts speaking out against Trump.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

5 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

The cognitive decline is hard to argue with because it’s being presented out in front of us on camera

I don’t like arguing things that are hard to defend. I will say that the Democrats have done a much better job of putting people around him for day-to-day operations. So that we actually have a working government.

Every day with Trump was just a complete clown show where if somebody said anything against him, Trump would just fire them so they got into the habit of waiting until they were out of office before they spoke against him

Bill Barr is a total example of this. He carried water for Trump like never seen an attorney general do and as soon as he was no longer Attorney General he starts speaking out against Trump.

Bill Barr was the hero of the story, and laid out the political persecution that went along with Russiagate quite succinctly.   It’s clear he’s no fan of Trump, but unlike Mueller and those he represented, he shut the door on that silliness.  

As for the Trump presidency, he absolutely thrived on the hiring/firing of staff and moved pieces regularly. That’s a fair criticism if it bothers you.  However, one angle that’s missing with Biden and his crew is that MSM does an excellent job of not reporting on his faux pas, look of befuddlement, or confusion and rambling when he speaks.  One way to create the appearance oh chaos is to report on it, over and over and over. 

We talked about the classified files that were scattered about in his multiple residences.  Still, no photo leaks of the box near the vette in his frigging garage John.  No widespread reporting oh what all those documents in different places might represent over decades of his involvement in foreign policy.  

Finally, as for stacking people around him, well then why the illusion of Joe being of sound mind and silver sneakers?  He’s deteriorating and that’s obvious.  It’s part of his story, it’s part of the story of democrat politics and how the system runs.  

29 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

All you’re doing is talking about what if’s until actual charges are brought this is a complete nothing burger

There isn’t even enough evidence here to call for an impeachment

Sure there is.  Crimimal charges, probably not (yet).

26 minutes ago, Doc said:

Sure there is.  Crimimal charges, probably not (yet).

At this point, I am hoping that they bring forward the impeachment. There literally is no evidence, pointing directly to Joe Biden on this it’s all hearsay and Hunter Biden evidence.

They are not even sure that they can get the votes for impeachment

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

At this point, I am hoping that they bring forward the impeachment. There literally is no evidence, pointing directly to Joe Biden on this it’s all hearsay and Hunter Biden evidence.

Impeachment or not, the Democrats face the choice of letting a damaged incumbent President run for re-election or making the hard choice of dumping the incumbent and replacing him with another candidate acceptable to the radical extremists for 2024.  My expectation is he's going to be "encouraged" to drop out well before the first primary happens.  California governor and liberal aristocrat Gavin Newsom is one potential replacement. 

9 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

We have people who believe that men can be women.

We have people who see no problem with exposing elementary school students to sexually explicit content, if they see it at all.

We have people who can't admit that an octogenarian who slurs, stumbles and gets lost and confused on the regular is suffering from cognitive decline that just might not be compatible with having the most important job on the planet.

We have people streaming across our southern border in record numbers and overwhelming capacity in cities across the nation, but yet some won't acknowledge this as a problem at all.

We have an administration indicting his main political rival, a former President, four times in the months before an election. People cheer it as saving democracy. 

Really the only question that should be asked is why anyone, left, center or right believes that we can fix the divide in this country?

We can't.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Agree 1

38 minutes ago, ALF said:

D Andy Beshear and R Chris Sununu should run , I would vote for either

I've met Chris and he is genuinely nice and engaging.  It's far from the strained act you see with most politicians.  He did a great job in NH during the pandemic and his approval rating here is high.  

An anecdote about him most people don't know.  He has been known to call state employee having issues (health, death in the family, etc) to offer his support.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

He extorted Ukraine, a known corrupt country who the State Dept. said was complying with anti-corruption measures and should get their money, to fire a prosecutor who he claimed was corrupt but who wasn't, because he was investigating the corrupt company Hunter was inexplicably (well, not really...) on the board of.  There's more there than Trump's impeachment over the phone call.

• Like (+1) 1

If the investigation produces a canceled check from a foreign oligarch made out to Joe Biden with the memo filled out as "bribes for influence" the left still won't acknowledge there is evidence.

We all know already that for useful idiots never will be enough, you don't have to keep telling us that there's no evidence. We know. We know you're useful idiots.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

If the investigation produces a canceled check from a foreign oligarch made out to Joe Biden with the memo filled out as "bribes for influence" the left still won't acknowledge there is evidence.

We all know already that for useful idiots never will be enough, you don't have to keep telling us that there's no evidence. We know. We know you're useful idiots.

What was that about not caring if he had dead children in his basement?

If they can get you to watch the video below and then say things such as..

By all accounts he's better than a decade ago..

He's lost his fastball...

And not acknowledge the obvious major cognitive decline, and to ignore it at all costs.

Then they own you.  You will do their bidding on any issue. You are indeed a useful idiot.

#Quack, MD

#TheKing

#FindingQanon

#Billstool 

• Shocked 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1