Week 6: Bills at CHIEFS 10/16 4:25pm

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, FrenchConnection said:

We want a lot of flags (as much as that pains me to say) because the Chiefs hold WRs on almost every play. Spagnuolo dares the refs to throw flags. When they do, the Chiefs have a hard time in coverage because they don’t have a plan B.

They also need to flag KC’s offensive line for the egregious holding like they got away with against Vegas.

1 hour ago, clayboy54 said:

Ah, 1963... my first year with season tix. Can't say that I remember this particular game. Great memories of good times with my dad though.

Before my time, but profootballreference remembers:  27-27 tie. 
Jack Kemp

Daryle Lamonica (threw one pass…I wonder why that was?)

Lenny Dawson

Cookie Gilchrist

Hank Stram vs Lou Saban

All gone now. 😢

3 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Did Jordan Phillips reinjure the hamstring against the Steelers? 

Goes without saying that we'll need all hands on deck this week. 

He came back in the game afterwards. He also jogged off the field after he went down. Didn't seem too serious.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Taro Nimbus said:

Buffalo going all white for uniforms this week.    I thought for sure they’d throw us a curveball and go white on blue.  😂

Per the uniform gridiron database website. It says Chiefs in red jerseys and Bills in white jerseys but the pants for both are "TBA". 

27 minutes ago, Bigvinny said:

He came back in the game afterwards. He also jogged off the field after he went down. Didn't seem too serious.

He took himself out after a couple of plays. Wasn’t being effective and likely tweaked it again. It’s been a recurring issue with him since his stint with Arizona. Hope the s&c team can get him right, even if that means him missing this week and potentially getting shut down until later in the season. 

Feel like he just has too much mass for how violently he bursts off his spot on the line. Puts a lot of stress on the soft tissue in his legs. 

Edited by uninja
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Cody, Wyoming match made in Heaven, says it all for me!! Go Buffalo Bills!! 

I'm from about an hour and half from that town. Being a pokes fan, I'm so happy Josh landed here and I've got to know the Buffalo Bills. I've been converted for life, I love everything about the Bills.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Wyobills89 said:

I'm from about an hour and half from that town. Being a pokes fan, I'm so happy Josh landed here and I've got to know the Buffalo Bills. I've been converted for life, I love everything about the Bills.

We're mildly satisfied with Josh.

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Per the uniform gridiron database website. It says Chiefs in red jerseys and Bills in white jerseys but the pants for both are "TBA". 

Just go all white, I guess. They're boring, but better than white over blue, which look like white tees tucked into dad-jeans.

Bills have been pressured on pass attempts at the 2nd lowest rate in the NFL at only 12.3%.  Only TB and Brady are lower at 12.1%. 

KC is allowing the 9th highest pressure rate in the league at more than double ours, nearly 26%.

Allen also making quick decisions and getting rid of the ball in only 2.3 seconds, 7th fastest time in the NFL.

image.thumb.png.f0ef1ee9cf5609fc14cd0f28c75efaf5.png

• Like (+1) 3

53 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Did Jordan Phillips reinjure the hamstring against the Steelers? 

Goes without saying that we'll need all hands on deck this week. 

I want the win definitely, but what I really would like to see is a total domination by the Bills defense. I'm tired of hearing about the Cowboys and Niners. Give our boys some love!! They're shutting down teams with reserves. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.