10/9/22 Gameday Steelers at Bills Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

Seems everyone is starting to feel the concerns I’ve been feeling all week. Unfortunate for us the Steelers didn’t stick with Trubisky. Pickett is willing to chuck it up to his playmakers and the Steelers have lots of those. Concerning with so many question marks in our secondary. Encouraging though that the D line seems to be healthy so have to get pressure plus slow down Najee. On offense I don’t know what we do with Cam Heyward. Might have to double him so he doesn’t single-handedly wreck the game like last year. Can’t lose sight of Highsmith too, dude is a stud. We will need to score points early to keep the pressure on Pickett to keep up so gotta avoid the sacks and potential strip sacks to give Pickett the short field. 14 point spread is way too high. And this team is just way too focused as an organization on the chiefs in terms of letting guys rest for next week. Add in the Tomlin coaching factor where he’ll have his guys ready, I say we squeeze out a tough one. 30-27 Bills

• Simon unpinned this topic
1 minute ago, par73 said:

The number of injuries so early in the season is frustrating. I knew McKenzie would be out, especially given the increased attention to head injuries.

I keep silver lining that this rest is going to payoff long run. We are a playoff team and these guys have less snaps by then

3 minutes ago, par73 said:

The number of injuries so early in the season is frustrating. I knew McKenzie would be out, especially given the increased attention to head injuries.

Gotta hope by the end of the season a lot of guys are back mostly healthy.  
Better to be a healthier team then. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.