Week 5: Steelers vs Bills TV map; Blue on Blue expected

SDS

2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Nantz and Romo. Excellent.

Can I sign a petition to not have Kevin Harlan and Trent Green again all season? 

Gunner, what has gotten into you?  You don’t like Harlan, you don’t like Kyle Brandt…have you no decency sir?

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, eball said:

Gunner, what has gotten into you?  You don’t like Harlan, you don’t like Kyle Brandt…have you no decency sir?

I am not a huge fan of Harlan's style. Too much of what he says is time fill rather than actual announcing. But he is bearable. Trent Green on the other hand...... insufferable. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

I am not a huge fan of Harlan's style. Too much of what he says is time fill rather than actual announcing. But he is bearable. Trent Green on the other hand...... insufferable. 

I couldn’t agree more on Trent Green. It’s interesting to compare the depth of his in game  ‘analysis’ to Romo’s. Oh wait, there is no comparison.

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, SWATeam said:

@GunnerBill won’t be happy until David Attenborough is breaking down the games.

6 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

NFL Films, British style? I'm down.

Just gently narrating as he is watching Josh Allen in the wild, blown away by the spectacular specimen.

"Here we have a Josh Allen in his natural habitat. Known to have the largest genitalia of his North American species, we see him toss aside challengers to his territory  like they were mere adolescents."

I would pay for that series.

Edited by DrDawkinstein
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Nantz and Romo. Excellent.

Can I sign a petition to not have Kevin Harlan and Trent Green again all season? 

For once, we disagree. Harlan is an excellent play by play announcer. He does SNF & MNF games on Westwood One. You know everything going on down on the field. He’s equally excited for both teams which is most refreshing. That’s my opinion, anyway.. Granted, he’s not as informative for games he does on television..

10 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Sucks as we’ve got Carolina/SF in Tampa and the Bucs game.  That’s a dud as well with ATL.

Llok s like I’m going to a Bills bar close to home.  Oh well.

Living in jagoffs territory, well, Nevermind..😡🤮

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

For once, we disagree. Harlan is an excellent play by play announcer. He does SNF & MNF games on Westwood One. You know everything going on down on the field. He’s equally excited for both teams which is most refreshing. That’s my opinion, anyway.. Granted, he’s not as informative for games he does on television..

As I said above I am not a huge Harlan fan but he is okay. It is Trent Green that mainly makes me detest that duo. Doesn't know the rules, mediocre understanding of scheme, incapable of breaking down a play and knows very little about many of the players. He is brutal.

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/5/2022 at 12:06 PM, Process said:

Why the hell is what should be a blowout the national game? Romo is so annoying. 

Dude, don't do that! I live in Southern Oklahoma and have to get my Bills games via NFL Sunday Ticket, which the internet can be choppy (the end of the Miami game, with 20 seconds left, my Roku/internet buffered and I missed the end of the game). I'm THRILLED we are on national TV nearly every week now! Just like we were back with Kelly, Thurman, Reed and BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/6/2022 at 7:22 AM, GunnerBill said:

Harlan is amazing on the radio...basically paints a picture in your mind of what is going on to the point you can actually almost see it unfolding.  I like him on TV too, but he really shines on radio.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.