Philly only unbeaten after Thursday. 17-0?

1onemangang7

I bet the Packers take them out late November. I've been down on the Packers since preseason and think they're a fringe playoff team at best let alone a potential NFC champ, but that looks like a good spot for them to start getting right as they start to make a push for the playoffs.

Other than that...yeah, what a cake schedule. Maybe the Giants give them some trouble if they're at all for real?

Philly is a very good running team, and they're doing a great job of scheming receivers wide open, and Hurts is hitting them when he's not pressured. Once they play better teams & Hurts has to make reads, they'll be somewhat exposed. With their division & the weak NFC, they'll still win 12 or more games.

Every year, a team coasts to the #1 seed and proceeds to get bounced in the divisional round.  Philadelphia looks exactly like this year's version of that team.  They're a pretty good team with a pretty good QB taking advantage of a schedule that would Notre Dame blush with embarrassment.  Those teams tend to get exposed in the playoffs.

After winning yesterday it really kind of pissed me off that the Bills aren’t 6-0. They really should be, and with 1 or 2 more health bodies against Miami or without the crazy heat wave + no shade, they most likely would be. Miami won, so credit where credit’s due. But I still don’t really feel like they deserved to win that game.

Eagles are a solid football team.  They play to their ability. Their A game will beat our B game, but our A game will beat their A game.  They beat teams they should beat, and they have a very weak schedule. My guess 15-2.   

Edited by Bills2022
  • Haha (+1) 1

Extremely unlikely.  As well as they've started out I don't hear anyone talking about Philly as being "dominant" or one of the greatest teams of all time.

If the Bills had pulled out the W in Miami it would absolutely be a conversation about Buffalo, but they didn't.

I think Philly winds up at around 13-4, perhaps 14-3.  No better.

Nah they wont.  Its a long season.  They are a good football team but I think they are the worst best undefeated team type of thing.

1 hour ago, BillsFan4 said:

After winning yesterday it really kind of pissed me off that the Bills aren’t 6-0. They really should be, and with 1 or 2 more health bodies against Miami or without the crazy heat wave + no shade, they most likely would be. Miami won, so credit where credit’s due. But I still don’t really feel like they deserved to win that game.

Meh let Miami have it.  Closest to the SB as they are going to get.  We will beat them at home and bring them back down to earth. 

49 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Nah they wont.  Its a long season.  They are a good football team but I think they are the worst best undefeated team type of thing.

Meh let Miami have it.  Closest to the SB as they are going to get.  We will beat them at home and bring them back down to earth. 

Yeah I agree that I think it will be a different story next game, especially if the bills are healthy. But still, it would be cool to be 6-0 right now and thinking about the potential to go undefeated.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Well 17-0 and would lose to the bills by 3 touchdowns in the super bowl. As Josh would absolutely shred the back 7 of their defense. 
Seriously they’ll lose a few Dallas gets Dak back and almost won with Cooper Rush.

Still have games against the Gmen, Packers, Saints, Titans 

And the Bills play in Philly next season, so there's the possible story about the Bills ruining the perfect season for Philly also.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.