2nd Fewest points allowed in the NFL

Bills Offense Has

Most points scored in the NFL

Highest scoring margin of 27 points, more than double the next best team

2nd Highest Pass Rating

Best 3rd down conversion rate in the NFL at 60%

4th In Total Passing Yards

4th In Yards/At

All of this with arguably one of the toughest first 2 week schedules in the league.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 11

Also has the highest point differential(again---led the NFL last year) by a wide margin at +55.

Have tied an NFL record held by the 1941-1942 Bears with 20 straight double digit wins.  Another double digit win will set the record.

This is an all-time great team and we don't even know it yet. The records they are setting and tying are records that only one or two other teams in the history of the NFL have accomplished and they are all different, it's not like it's just one category.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

I think the Titans are in for a rough season. 

Henry certainly looks like he's lost a burst. I wonder if that injury second half of last season has done for him? 

Their receivers don't scare anyone and their CBs won't cover anyone who's at a decent level. Diggs extracted the urine last night.

25 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

I think the Titans are in for a rough season. 

That front 7 alone is gonna win them some games against average teams…they just straight up blew the giants game.  I bet they win the division still.  Certainly not looking like the dominant team they were last year though 

this has been a funny season so far…all these shocking qb moves to the afc have just not panned out so far.  Russell Wilson and Matt Ryan are looking pretty washed up.  That ‘revamped’ bengals oline is looking worse than last year.  Shouldn’t be too difficult for an 0-2 team to get themselves back in the conversation 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Agree 1

Although it's only 2 games, we've been dominant.  Offense, Defense and Special Teams.  We look great in all aspects but what I'm most excited about is in the trenches, on both sides of the ball.  O-Line looks good but our D-Line looks unbelievable!  We're pushing guys around out there.   

no one should beat the Bills this year.  We will only lose due to a something like injuries, playing another great team while not playing our best game, or playing a team like MIA or anyone and playing really subpar (Jax last year).  We are more talented, deeper, and better coached than any team in the league right now.  Oh, and wait till our stud CB gets back!

I think the 2022 Bills offense is a close cousin of the Greatest Show on Turf 1999 St. Louis Rams and the 1998 Minnesota Vikings that went 15-1. 

The modern day salary-capped defense just don't have enough talent to cover the array of weapons for the entire game.  

I really like Ken Dorsey's play calling through two games.  

For the 20th time in the last 34 games, the Bills have held their opponent under 200 yards passing for the game.  This is absurd in the era of passing and garbage time stats.  It is statistically more likely a team will fail to reach 200 yards(58.5%) passing against us than get over 200 yards passing. 

During the last 34 Games the Bills have AVERAGED 210 yards passing allowed, best in the NFL and also allowed an NFL best 75.6 passer rating against 

Inexplicably, the Bills have actually IMPROVED in the last 7 games without Tre in pass defense stats allowing an average of 187.5 yards a game and a passer rating of 65.2 with an opposing completion percentage of 55.4%. They are 3rd in YPG during that time to NO and SF and first in the other 2 categories.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Lost said:

The Bills Defense has

Allowed the fewest rushing yards in the NFL 

2nd fewest passing yards allowed

Tied for the most interceptions with 5

Tied for most overall takeaways 

2nd most sacks in the NFL with 9

2nd Fewest points allowed in the NFL

Bills Offense Has

Most points scored in the NFL

Highest scoring margin of 27 points, more than double the next best team

2nd Highest Pass Rating

Best 3rd down conversion rate in the NFL at 60%

4th In Total Passing Yards

4th In Yards/At

All of this with arguably one of the toughest first 2 week schedules in the league.

Impressive numbers.  Hopefully they continue for another 5 months. 😊

1 hour ago, Gene1973 said:

This whole "taking away from a victory" is nonsense. They were a weak #1 seed last season...

Aren’t you the troll who was arguing McDermott had never beaten The Titans? Ha ha ha! That’s 3 now. You should hide and not come back.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I don't know how to quantify or really even define something like this, but after two weeks it feels like this team is "dialed in" in a way I haven't seen a Bills team since the SB era.  I'm talking here about guys playing with a very high degree of intensity, tackling consistently, hitting hard, taking full advantage of blocks, and generally doing the little things right that allow you to dominate instead of simply winning.  It feels like everyone across the entire roster is playing with a sense of purpose, from our all-world QB down to the 53rd guy who was happy to dress this week.  Everyone's turning up when called upon.

Not sure if this is sustainable over an entire season, but if it is . . .   

• Agree 1

The run defense is allowing the whole thing to work at the moment.  The Bills offense is doing what we expected.  Teams WASTING downs trying to run is what is killing them.  Bills get a lead and teams then abandon the run to a relentless pass rush.  Biggest difference, SO FAR, from last year to this year, is no one is gouging them on the ground.

1 minute ago, Gene1973 said:

Ah, ok.

Those players signed contract extensions this offseason and Brown signed one with the Eagles, which led Brown to write that “basically all 4 of us got the same contract and I’m the only one got traded” before adding “yeah keep believing it was me.”

He played at Mississippi which is somewhat close to Nashville. 

Dumb play by titans he changed there entire offense 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Can we NOT appreciate the effect of Aaron Kromer to this offensive line unit? Through 2 games, they basically neutralized the opponents best DL player in Simmons and Donald. Kromer was the second best re-signing next to Jordan Phillips

Hmm. I think Tennessee's defensive interior won that battle in the first half last night and it did affect some of those short yardage plays. We did a good enough job to stop it wrecking the game though, that is definitely true. Whereas last year when we lost up front it threw everything off. 

3 hours ago, Playoffs? said:

It’s not nonsense. You are the definition of a troll. Your takes are pathetic. 

Every team has weaknesses.  It doesn't diminish a win to say that your team found a way to exploit the other team's weaknesses.  It's a kudo to your coaches for finding that way.

The Rams had holes in their O line that the Bills exploited, pressuring a somewhat-injured Stafford and limiting the Rams offense.  The Titans have no scary WRs or TEs and the Bills mostly shut down their passing attack, allowing them to focus on stopping Henry.  I don't give a crap.  The Rams and Titans are both NFL teams, with the Rams the defending SB champs and the Titans last year's AFC #1 seed.  The Bills crushed both of them.

Some people act as if the only legitimate win for the Bills would be if they played a team as good as they are.  That's nonsense.  A win is a win.  And while the Bills are exploiting other teams' weaknesses, where are the Bills weaknesses that other teams are exploiting?  Think about that. The reason the Bills keep winning is that they're the unicorn team, without weaknesses.  (Except for injuries at CB.)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.