So I was at the Jets - Ravens game.

Greg S

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

"Jets' Robert Saleh 'Keeping Receipts' on Those Mocking New York's Rebuild"

https://www.si.com/nfl/jets/news/robert-saleh-keeping-receipts-on-those-mocking-new-york-jets-rebuild

lol he's a sad clown.

Can Jets fans give him their ticket receipts for reimbursment?

Edited by Scott7975
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

You missed a handful of GREAT games. 

I know. We almost had two ties on the same Sunday. If I remember correctly the Steelers won it with seconds left in OT. I can't believe the Texans ended up tying the Colts. The Colts have to feel like they lost that game.

1 minute ago, Greg S said:

I know. We almost had two ties on the same Sunday. If I remember correctly the Steelers won it with seconds left in OT. I can't believe the Texans ended up tying the Colts. The Colts have to feel like they lost that game.

Yeah, Steelers had already missed 1 fg in OT and got lucky to have another chance.  Trubisky made a nice throw to get them close, even though he sucked most of the game.  

colts - texans

Wash - jags

saints - falcons

browns - panthers

giants - titans

eagles - lions

all fun games-

niner - bears was terrible football but kind of fun to watch.  Miami pats I didn’t watch for a second-  the game you attended was by far the worst game of the day.  

hopefully it was free! 😉 

The Jets way of conducting business is what keeps them in the sad lake of mediocrity.  You can plug and play the staff - the GMs and coaches - and nothing changes because the rest of the organization's decision making isn't good.   

Just two coaches in their history have a record north of .500 - Parcells and Groh, and that all occurred between 1997-2000 back in the Hess era.  

33 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Yeah, Steelers had already missed 1 fg in OT and got lucky to have another chance.  Trubisky made a nice throw to get them close, even though he sucked most of the game.  

colts - texans

Wash - jags

saints - falcons

browns - panthers

giants - titans

eagles - lions

all fun games-

niner - bears was terrible football but kind of fun to watch.  Miami pats I didn’t watch for a second-  the game you attended was by far the worst game of the day.  

hopefully it was free! 😉 

Nope I paid for the ticket but the tailgaiting was great. 

40 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I won't lie, Trubisky was under pressure but I was disappointed in his performance.  I hoped a little more of a year with Josh would have worn off on him.  He didn't seem to trust what he was seeing over the middle of the field, he wasn't decisive when he did decide to pull it and run, and his throws were off.  It kind of seemed as though his WR corps wasn't really bought in and going hard for him.

Chris Simms put it succinctly: "Steelers got 5 turnovers and they still needed a shamrock shoved up their butt to win"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, billsfan1959 said:

P.S: Don't tell @IronMaidenBills

Guaranteed Hall of Famer!

2 hours ago, Greg S said:

If Saleh gets canned after this season then the Jets should try to get Sean Payton. Proven HC and knows offense. I can't see them hiring another 1st time HC. That hasn't been working out for them. Saleh trying to "take on" the fans/media in the NYC area will end badly for him.

If I was Payton, I wouldn't touch that job with a 1,000 foot pole.  They have no QB and the FO is terrible.

Plus you have to face Allen for the next 12 years.

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

what else can he say I guess.  

When McD had a terrible team in 2018 he said plenty of ridiculous things.........like responding to the media questions about being the worst offense the NFL had seen thru 8 games since the merger with "Would we like to score 50 points every game?  Sure." :lol:

But when you are the HC and you try to re-direct shade for your losing onto the fans and media..........that's just absurd and it's only going to make your seat hotter.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

When McD had a terrible team in 2018 he said plenty of ridiculous things.........like responding to the media questions about being the worst offense the NFL had seen thru 8 games since the merger with "Would we like to score 50 points every game?  Sure." :lol:

But when you are the HC and you try to re-direct shade for your losing onto the fans and media..........that's just absurd and it's only going to make your seat hotter.

Except that McD took his team to the playoffs the year before.  Saleh doesn't even have that cachet. 

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, Greg S said:

Not to mention alumnus Daboll winning on a final seconds 2-point conversion.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.