Jalen Ramseys initial PFF grade for the game

Steel City Mafia

32 minutes ago, The Red King said:

Thing is, he'd get far less grief if he simply came out and said that yeah, he said that about Allen, but as much as he hates to admit it he was completely wrong about Josh.  His ego will never allow such an admission.

He’s talented,” Ramsey said.

“He presents challenges,” Ramsey said. “Every week you have to face a new challenge, and this is our third week so we have to face the challenge of him and that Bills’ offense. He has some weapons around him. He can make plays running the ball and extending plays, etc, etc.

10 hours ago, The Dean said:

Why would any Bills fan give one rats behind what Ramsey thinks? 

Because he ran his mouth against a Bills player who has repeatedly proceeded to make him look like an incompetent CB.

Once Ramsey opened his big mouth he should have expected to be ridiculed when his contention was proven wrong on the field of play. 

17 minutes ago, klos63 said:

He’s talented,” Ramsey said.

“He presents challenges,” Ramsey said. “Every week you have to face a new challenge, and this is our third week so we have to face the challenge of him and that Bills’ offense. He has some weapons around him. He can make plays running the ball and extending plays, etc, etc.

Lol…… the only compliment he gave 17 is that he can make plays running and extending plays….. nothing else.   

I thought there was a little scrum with Josh and Ramsey after a Josh running play up the middle.  Couple guys were piled on and Josh jumped up. it was like someone was giving the Josh the business at the bottom of the pile.  I could have sworn it was Ramsey.  Josh was pissed when he got up.  I'll have to go back and look.  I was a few beers in and could be wrong.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Einstein said:

Edit; Just saw the other Ramsey thread. Apologies. Please merge.

It would have been a good bit worse if Diggs had realized Ramsey had fallen down behind him and not just stepped OB after one catch. You could see he was upset when he realized Ramsey was on the turf. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, RuffMuff said:

I thought there was a little scrum with Josh and Ramsey after a Josh running play up the middle.  Couple guys were piled on and Josh jumped up. it was like someone was giving the Josh the business at the bottom of the pile.  I could have sworn it was Ramsey.  Josh was pissed when he got up.  I'll have to go back and look.  I was a few beers in and could be wrong.

Oh Ho Ho I thought that too, but I think the script is flipped.  Josh was assaulting Ramsey there.  Literally humping his face.  If Josh was pissed, it's 'cuz he got pulled off before he could finish. 😅  I'd worry that Josh will get fined for taunting now that's on film, but I think it's something Josh specially reserves for Ramsey.

That was Ugly, but Ramsey knows the score, he "talked the talk" now he's gotta handle the receipts.

• Haha (+1) 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.