Jalen Ramseys initial PFF grade for the game

Steel City Mafia

30 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Disagree.  Also note that's not how a bunch of observers, including those who know something about football see it.

Would be out of character (as well as truly stupid) for Allen to deliberately try to injure or hurt someone after the play

OTOH, for a game where Talley said "your job is to make the other guy eat Dick", where the OL and Josh joke around touching each other's nuts after a great play, where Allen is known to be a huge fan of making "Deez Nutz" jokes and once posed with two cantelopes and a scepter strategically positioned after winning angry runs....Yeah, Not out of character. 

A little bit "over the top"and maybe unwise in the "Favre! I gotta block this guy, Don't Piss Him Off!" sense", but not out of character

It could just be that he's trying to get up from a pile of people and having trouble. 🤷‍♂️

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

I'm kind of thinking Josh saw that list LOL

Are they saying he's the 9th best player on the Rams? :lol:

That's probably a little low, I'd probably have him just sneaking into their top 7.

• Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, klos63 said:

How many years are people gonna bring this up?  

After using the Time Stone to peer into fourteen million different futures I can tell you the answer is... NEVAAAHHHHH!!!!! As it should be, because Jalen Ramsey is an overrated buttdumpling.

And, I've gotta say, I've never really seen it with Ramsey. I'm sure he has good games but I don't think he's a top tier CB like the talking heads all claim. Maybe Josh just makes him his biatch every time they play, I dunno, but the dude always seems to be doing a whole lotta yappin' and a whole lotta nothin' on the field.

Edited by blacklabel

9 minutes ago, klos63 said:

You're quite needy , aren't you?

So...you admit you can't?  Noted.  And no, I'm not.  All I said was that if Ramsey did come out, admit he said what he did and then admit he was wrong, he'd get less grief over his quote.  No more, no less.  If you don't believe me, look through this thread again.  Not once did I say anything about the quote itself.  You really need to learn to stop jumping to conclusions.

You seem quite invested in bagging on people who point out the irony of his quote.  You're quite needy, aren't you?

Edited by The Red King

Seems appropriate to put this here

https://www.nfl.com/news/rams-cb-jalen-ramsey-on-loss-to-bills-we-got-our-ass-beat-straight-up

Still can't find the interview online tho, anyone got a link?

"They were really attacking our little zones, like our soft spots in our zones," Ramsey said. "Obviously we've gotta watch the film, but I'm sure we all would've liked to play man a little bit more. I feel like we kind of had a mentality like, 'bend, don't break' a lot, because they were driving the ball but they weren't scoring, like, we were getting turnovers, interceptions, whatever it was."

"We felt like they weren't going to be patient enough to do that the whole game, just take those five yards, three yards, four yards, right? But they were, for the most part," Ramsey said, "(and) then they had ... two or three explosives that ended up turning into touchdowns, and that was, like, the difference. They won by three touchdowns."

Ramsey's above quote underscores the evolution Allen has made as a signal-caller entering Year 5. Even two years ago, the Bills QB likely wouldn't have been patient enough to take what the Rams were giving up underneath for an extended stretch as he did Thursday.

Both Ramsey and author suggest the Rams should have played more man.  In the spirit of positive advice like "go ahead and use this appliance in the bathtub", I'd like to suggest to the Rams that they go ahead and run man coverage against Isaiah McKenzie and Stefon Diggs.

9 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

That was also the play were Ramsey was trying to split him like a wishbone.

Video clip of this?

Edited by Beck Water
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Beck Water said:

Both Ramsey and author suggest the Rams should have played more man.  In the spirit of positive advice like "go ahead and use this appliance in the bathtub", I'd like to suggest to the Rams that they go ahead and run man coverage against Isaiah McKenzie and Stefon Diggs

Thanks for making me choke on my pasta....

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

https://www.nfl.com/news/rams-cb-jalen-ramsey-on-loss-to-bills-we-got-our-ass-beat-straight-up

Both Ramsey and author suggest the Rams should have played more man.  In the spirit of positive advice like "go ahead and use this appliance in the bathtub", I'd like to suggest to the Rams that they go ahead and run man coverage against Isaiah McKenzie and Stefon Diggs.

Video clip of this?

Yes, please try more man coverage.  Josh picks that apart too lol.

3 minutes ago, Hsker4life said:

How many more posts are you going to spend voicing displeasure with fans being “petty”? 

Not to mention, it's not just the fans.

The way Dorsey, Diggs and Allen went after him last night, it was obvious it's personal.

11 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Video clip of this?

Hard to see but yes, Ramsey is getting the "Birthday Special" from Allen

Edited by The Wiz
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

It could just be that he's trying to get up from a pile of people and having trouble. 🤷‍♂️

Trouble that involves 2-3 pelvic thrusts right over Ramsey's helmet, while his teammates are right there to help him up?

Okaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy......................

• Haha (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, The Red King said:

So...you admit you can't?  Noted.  And no, I'm not.  All I said was that if Ramsey did come out, admit he said what he did and then admit he was wrong, he'd get less grief over his quote.  No more, no less.  If you don't believe me, look through this thread again.  Not once did I say anything about the quote itself.  You really need to learn to stop jumping to conclusions.

You seem quite invested in bagging on people who point out the irony of his quote.  You're quite needy, aren't you?

I have no interest in looking for quotes that you want to hear.  I have no idea what else he's said about Allen.

1 minute ago, klos63 said:

I have no interest in looking for quotes that you want to hear.  I have no idea what else he's said about Allen.

You only have interest in being a creep about bills fans talking smack about an opposing player that showed up to a training camp in an armored truck equipped with a hype man with a megaphone talking about how great he is.  That same player talked some serious trash about the soon to be best player in franchise history. 

You should get a new hobby.  This one sucks

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Nothing you say is a good look for Bills fans Gene.  You’re a pit of sadness

disagree

Us old folks still have some ethics and etiquette to uphold , along with respectful interactions regardless

Long Live the Queen !
 But I suppose it is a Newera  :D

4 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

disagree

Us old folks still have some ethics and etiquette to uphold , along with respectful interactions regardless

Long Live the Queen !
 But I suppose it is a Newera  :D

You’re saying that Gene says what he says because he has some ethics and etiquette to uphold. 

Brady Bunch K GIF

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

And again, I think if he just came out and said yeah he was wrong, it was a bad take, people would dump less on him for it 

I know if I publically called someone trash and got dunked on like that I'd have to publically admit I was wrong.

Honestly, I don't even think it was the hot take itself that so much leads to this mocking as him actually referring to Allen as trash.  If he had said he didn't think Allen was that good, I don't think the backlash would be as bad.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.