McKenzie hurt

Dablitzkrieg

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

Here's hoping they don't spot them an INT thus time.

Still the most baffling call I've ever seen in my life. Kroft goes up and gets the ball. Defender then grabs it, they tug a bit on the way down. I'm pretty sure kroft even stood up with the ball in his hands. Interception 

Fans who moped about the PI on Davis conveniently forgot what started the whole comeback 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, arcane said:

Still the most baffling call I've ever seen in my life. Kroft goes up and gets the ball. Defender then grabs it, they tug a bit on the way down. I'm pretty sure kroft even stood up with the ball in his hands. Interception 

Fans who moped about the PI on Davis conveniently forgot what started the whole comeback 

The rule in the NFL is that a receiver is usually the one who wins in a tie and the call was hardly a tie. Either way it evened out.

On 9/2/2022 at 11:35 AM, arcane said:

"The most baffling call ever" might merit its own thread, but the worst call I ever saw was in a Bills-Pats game, soon after Hughes complained about a ref and got blacklisted. A Patriot receiver catches the ball, runs upfield and is absolutely lit up by a Bills linebacker. The ball flies free and is recovered by a Bill. Fumble, right? No, "Down by contact, forward progress." That's when I began that claims of deliberate referee bias might have right. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 8/28/2022 at 11:35 PM, Forlorn hope said:

Shakir reminds me so much of a young Andre Reed. Great yac, tough, lives over the middle and great explosion 1st 10 yards

That is a smart comparison. Yes, now that you mentioned it, I do see that. Same style and smoothness, with same surprising speed and sure hands. If he gets to be anything near Reed as a player, the Bills are in great shape for a long time at WR. Yeah, I like it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 9/2/2022 at 7:17 AM, LeGOATski said:

Diggs only had 49 yards, but added the TD. He certainly did his job. Cole and Davis had the bigger games, yardage-wise.

And the nice part is, Davis, Knox, Mckenzie and Allen have gotten better since that game.  As much as I would love to watch Diggs feast on Ramsay, there are plenty of other players that Allen can rely on now.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1

On 9/2/2022 at 10:35 AM, arcane said:

In fact I kind of classed the call on Davis as a "make up call" for that egregious ***** show of a call on Kroft.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, ganesh said:

I doubt Beasley comes back to Buffalo.  IN his exit, he mentioned that the place has changed

There is zero chance he comes back here.  He is done as a player and the coaching staff and management are done with him.  

• Agree 1

On 9/3/2022 at 11:14 AM, ganesh said:

I doubt Beasley comes back to Buffalo.  IN his exit, he mentioned that the place has changed

No, he spent to much time arguing with Buffalo fans on twitter then he grew rabbit ears coming out of the tunnel.  This whole situation cost Beasley BIG BUCKS so now he blames the organization & the fans.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

7 hours ago, HOUSE said:

No, he spent to much time arguing with Buffalo fans on twitter then he grew rabbit ears coming out of the tunnel.  This whole situation cost Beasley BIG BUCKS so now he blames the organization & the fans.

He sure did cost himself a bunch of money.   I don't agree with some of his rhetoric but he made some great plays and gave his all as a Bill on the field.   The Bills did what they needed to do for their organization and Beasley did what I guess he needed to do for himself and his teammates who could not stand up for themselves (his words).  I think it is somewhat ironic he has turned into one of the guys who will pay the price for taking a stand, something I do not think he thought would happen.

4 hours ago, Matt_In_NH said:

He sure did cost himself a bunch of money.   I don't agree with some of his rhetoric but he made some great plays and gave his all as a Bill on the field.   The Bills did what they needed to do for their organization and Beasley did what I guess he needed to do for himself and his teammates who could not stand up for themselves (his words).  I think it is somewhat ironic he has turned into one of the guys who will pay the price for taking a stand, something I do not think he thought would happen.

You can't mix politics with sports even on a tightly knit team. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.