Stadium Renderings are here!!!

Steel City Mafia

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, SoMAn said:

Good news! We’re even closer now. I can almost taste it. 

Every day is one day closer to the end of time

9 hours ago, JoPoy88 said:

Well this reveal has taken longer than expected…perhaps they show something next week prior to the opener to maximize on the hype of the season starting? 

6 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Or prior to the home opener, at least....

Or prior to completion of the stadium 😂 Can we just accept that he lied we weren't close 

• Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Sierra Foothills said:

Sorry if it's already been mentioned but does the delay in releasing the renderings possibly have to do with the fact that the September 1st lease deal has been delayed up to 45 days?

I’d say no, but what do I know…I’m on the ignorant side or so I’ve been told. 

• Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Sierra Foothills said:

Sorry if it's already been mentioned but does the delay in releasing the renderings possibly have to do with the fact that the September 1st lease deal has been delayed up to 45 days?

I have faith in the Pegulas getting Buffalo a new and great stadium. People forget from 2000- 2013 we had ONE winning season.  Yep, one winning season in 14 years.  Now look at us.  We are the favorites to win the Super Bowl.  Unbelievable.  None of this would have happened without the Pegulas. Go Bills. 

Prayers for the greatest owner in the NFL, Kim Pegula.

buffalo-bills-owners-terry-kim-pegula.jp

• Like (+1) 3

6 hours ago, Sierra Foothills said:

I believe you are onto something. The 45 day delay is because they haven't hammered out a Community Benefits Agreement. Without a CBA, the stadium deal is DOA.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Bills2022 said:

I have faith in the Pegulas getting Buffalo a new and great stadium. People forget from 2000- 2013 we had ONE winning season.  Yep, one winning season in 14 years.  Now look at us.  We are the favorites to win the Super Bowl.  Unbelievable.  None of this would have happened without the Pegulas. Go Bills. 

Prayers for the greatest owner in the NFL, Kim Pegula.

buffalo-bills-owners-terry-kim-pegula.jp

Yes, prayers for Kim. We haven't heard much from her since her recent health incident. I hope she is doing OK.