Stadium Renderings are here!!!

Steel City Mafia

2 hours ago, Bills2022 said:

I have faith in the Pegulas getting Buffalo a new and great stadium. People forget from 2000- 2013 we had ONE winning season.  Yep, one winning season in 14 years.  Now look at us.  We are the favorites to win the Super Bowl.  Unbelievable.  None of this would have happened without the Pegulas. Go Bills. 

Prayers for the greatest owner in the NFL, Kim Pegula.

buffalo-bills-owners-terry-kim-pegula.jp

Do they get a pass for the Rex years? The Sabres? We owe them everything but they aren't infallible. If Beane missed on Josh I don't think we would be where we are today

• Like (+1) 1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

No, that’s an old placeholder render, but the meat of that article is very interesting in making a mesh exterior that if I understand it right will kinda *absorb* the wind rather than just deflect it so it just flows in another direction… e.g. above & around & even over the facade and affecting the field.

I’m expecting a lot of folks have see. those plastic wrap signs that have semi-circles cut into them and wind blows right through. One that has no perforations becomes a sail and is heavily effected / blown away in higher winds.

Wonder how this is going to play out for the design in OP. is it going to be a mesh and then a solid wall on the interior of that, with a channel for wind to follow and die out? Kinda like those Solo branded outdoor firepit things that’s double-walled with aeration holes and claims to not create as much smoke as regular ones?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

...to 'buying the farm'. I wonder if there will be renderings...

Do you mind if we put the stadium on your farm? I mean, YOU won’t be using it! 

EDIT: The timeline is a very important part of the equation and I failed to be clear about this. I hope @ExWNYer can forgive me if I mention that I meant the NEXT stadium after the one they are just now dragging their feet over.  And this next place is going to be like the Colosseum so you’ve time for green bananas and then some. 

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, ExWNYer said:

Enjoy. At least I won't be paying for PSLs. :devil:

Yeah but if it's your farm you won't be receiving royalties either... that is if you buy the farm... which we all do at some point...

2 hours ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Can we at least get some renderings of the new Peace Bridge? That sure is taking a long time to build

I know you're easily outraged but hear me out... I feel like it should be a signature bridge...

• Haha (+1) 1

On 9/2/2022 at 9:06 AM, haroldwaide said:

I've already gone on record that i believe it will be revealed on the jumbotron before the home opener.  Perfect timing in my opinion 

That makes perfect sense. People usually fill the stands early for the opener. So maybe 20 minutes before kickoff right before player intros or maybe at halftime. 

24 minutes ago, Locomark said:

That makes perfect sense. People usually fill the stands early for the opener. So maybe 20 minutes before kickoff right before player intros or maybe at halftime. 

So only the fans attending the game get to see them?

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/2/2022 at 10:06 AM, haroldwaide said:

I've already gone on record that i believe it will be revealed on the jumbotron before the home opener.  Perfect timing in my opinion 

I would be genuinely shocked if they did this.

”Hey you, 60’000 drunk fans, here is the rendering of the stadium that you’re going to have to pay 3x the amount per ticket to see your Buffalo Bills. Oh and the ones that didn’t want your public tax dollars to pay for it, please look away now. Ok, now let’s beat some Titans”.

That’s how some fans would see it. I don’t think the Bills PR is that tone deaf.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 3