Stadium Renderings are here!!!

Steel City Mafia

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Just Jack said:

Exactly.  You toss wings with hot sauce.  Has anyone ever tossed wings with Ranch "sauce"? No. Because it's a dressing and a dip, not a sauce. 

Thank you Jack. These non buffalonian savages will never understand 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, cba fan said:

Noooo. Then the sidelines will be half a mile from the FIELD like Dolphins stadium was before renovations.

6 hours ago, djp14150 said:

Seattle stadium was designed to also have soccer.

Here's the specific problem with that:

Major League Soccer (MLS) mandates a field of 70 yards wide.

An NFL field is 53.33 yards wide.

Unless you have moveable stands, that difference will cause seats to be farther away for NFL games and who wants that?

And if the stadium includes moveable stands, that's a pretty substantial additional cost, no?

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

over a month later. getting close yet?

The thing is not 100% done deal correct? If I remember correctly, some deadline was pushed out 30 Days till like September 30. here it is. I would assume no renderings till officially official. 

4 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

The thing is not 100% done deal correct? If I remember correctly, some deadline was pushed out 30 Days till like September 30. here it is. I would assume no renderings till officially official. 

anything you just posted here has nothing to do with the stupid statement that was given a month ago 

"PSE/Bills EVP/COO Ron Raccuia on @WGR550: “we’re very, very close” to seeing renderings/drawings of the new stadium, both outside and inside."

their verbiage of vary close is stupid at this point.

2 hours ago, cdubya said:

It makes one wonder why this little news tidbit has been swept under the rug and gotten very little media attention.  Could the health condition of Kim Pegula affect the long term plans/commitments? 

What would Kim's health have to do with renderings? They aren't going put the project on hold because of her health.

4 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

anything you just posted here has nothing to do with the stupid statement that was given a month ago 

"PSE/Bills EVP/COO Ron Raccuia on @WGR550: “we’re very, very close” to seeing renderings/drawings of the new stadium, both outside and inside."

their verbiage of vary close is stupid at this point.

well, seeing as how they thoughy the deal will be done August 31, i could see how they would say we are close to seeing renderings. But they have hit a snag, and out still in exclusive negotiation period, and after 45 days if no deal is signed the Bills have the right to start shoping for new stadiums elsewhere. They aint giving up that negotiating lever by releasing anything during the 45 day window...they would be idiots to to that...and they aint idiots. 

No signed deal, no renderings

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Rampage said:

What would Kim's health have to do with renderings? They aren't going put the project on hold because of her health.

If they want the new stadium ready for 2026 then they really don't have much time left. I would guess construction would have to start sometime in 2023. I know it took 3 years to build MetLife.

26 minutes ago, Greg S said:

If they want the new stadium ready for 2026 then they really don't have much time left. I would guess construction would have to start sometime in 2023. I know it took 3 years to build MetLife.

Yeah they need to break ground soon. Most buildings take 3~ years, Levi’s Stadium took only two I believe. Smaller than MetLife, nothing fancy like Sofi. If they pushed it we could probably finish ours in the same period assuming they have the workers and resources available.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

When Florio posted that he was like "do I let myself believe?" 

42 minutes ago, Greg S said:

I'm pretty sure they already said construction would start in summer 2023

Just now, Rampage said:

Really disappointed in another dome stadium. 

Building a multi-use entertainment district in one of the biggest cities in the country makes sense.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

2 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

I'm pretty sure they already said construction would start in summer 2023

Building a multi-use entertainment district in one of the biggest cities in the country makes sense.

“Multi-use” the most laughable buzzword in existence by architects. US Bank Stadium and Ford Field are sure getting a lot of use in the winter other than football. One super bowl every 30 years if they’re lucky.

Edited by Rampage