Stadium Renderings are here!!!

Steel City Mafia

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

Wind's gonna hit the stadium and suddenly have in internal crisis.

Wait, am I a gust or just a breeze? Where did I come from?? What is my purpose?!

Most Buffalo Bills fans won’t have that problem it is called this thing called smart huge screen television. I think if I am right what is coming in major professional sports leagues for the future NFL 62,000 stadium is way to big. The NFL is going down a corporate high end fan base replacing working class fans who are going to the television a 40,000 seat baseball stadium might be too big for NFL teams.

I am not talking just Buffalo either most cities that aren’t New York, Chicago and Los Angeles. Major League ballparks are going to get smaller. The Buffalo Sabres arena Key Bank Center is way too big 19,000 for the ticket demand at the cost the Buffalo Sabres want. 14,000 to 16,500 is the right size even that might be too big 14,000 for when the Buffalo Sabres renovated Key Bank Center. Professional sports is a television sports show now like Monday Night Football or the Game of the Week baseball and Hockey Night in Canada but with better television sets. Because of ticket prices and sports fans realizing after Covid-19 being home that the television is nice no restroom line no time in the car and money in my pocket. The backyard has plenty of room for tailgating. Basically taste and interest change with each generation.

Don’t be fooled by the Buffalo Bills go to games yes now today because the Bills are hot ticket because there good. But sports for first time since I have been on this earth 54 plus years 55 years end of December is looking at losing fans at the gate around the major professional sports for a lot of different reason cost is huge. Major league baseball attendance is way down. NHL attendance is way down. I love the Buffalo Bills but at home is way better and cheaper on the wallet plus more time with family. PSE can do whatever they want with the new Bills stadium zero interest in freezing anymore for the Bills or anything really. So if I am saying that who grew up freezing at Buffalo Bills and Buffalo Bisons games I would think I am not the only Buffalo fan saying that. The Bills are on television and for the Bisons I get all the games streaming service for the whole year so there games are all on television now right into fans homes today it really is the cheaper better way. Especially since I been to games for almost 50 years. I know what the live game experience is like been there and done that at way cheaper prices. There is no need to freeze or pay way too high ticket prices PSL’s are insanity and parking prices $40 dream on that is insanity too for a suburban parking lot where down the road the stores parking are free. UB Bulls football Amherst parking is free what makes Orchard Park parking hot no thanks we aren’t Los Angeles. The Bisons parking in downtown Buffalo is insane to pay $15 for parking when the Bisons ticket is $13 insanity no thanks to both the television set experience today are all some in my opinion. Go Bills! Go Bisons! Go Sabres! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Edited by Buffalo Super Fan

1 hour ago, GottaRun said:

Stadium renderings has been traded to Tennessee.  New contract will keep stadium renderings there until 2026

Concept.thumb.jpeg.8f5337b0dd9f9e606ded250597dd168c.jpeg

Yeah, unfortunately Stadium Renderings doesn't play special teams. That was the only way they would've made this roster.

Francisco Franco”s renderings are dead…,

Francisco Franco’s renderings are alive,

Francisco Franco’s renderings are dead, 

Francisco Franco’s renderings are alive, 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 8/30/2022 at 6:47 PM, Locomark said:

It’s going to be some form of offshoot of that Tottenham stadium built by the same company. It’s similar to the questionnaire renderings given out asking about seat section pricing and needs. Note the promised multiple straight up and down deck tiers, the deeper high end zone seats, and the partial covering. Reality is they could straight out copy the full design and save $$$$. It seats 62,850. It was built for 1.2 billion pounds which is…. Wait for it , 1.4 billion US $. So by taking the existing plans you could replicate this and it’s LOUD. You could even tighten it and raise it a bit because you don’t truly need that wide soccer pitch field in Buffalo. 

4500.jpg?width=1200&height=900&quality=8

7 hours ago, Buffalo Super Fan said:

Most Buffalo Bills fans won’t have that problem it is called this thing called smart huge screen television. I think if I am right what is coming in major professional sports leagues for the future NFL 62,000 stadium is way to big. The NFL is going down a corporate high end fan base replacing working class fans who are going to the television a 40,000 seat baseball stadium might be too big for NFL teams.

I am not talking just Buffalo either most cities that aren’t New York, Chicago and Los Angeles. Major League ballparks are going to get smaller. The Buffalo Sabres arena Key Bank Center is way too big 19,000 for the ticket demand at the cost the Buffalo Sabres want. 14,000 to 16,500 is the right size even that might be too big 14,000 for when the Buffalo Sabres renovated Key Bank Center. Professional sports is a television sports show now like Monday Night Football or the Game of the Week baseball and Hockey Night in Canada but with better television sets. Because of ticket prices and sports fans realizing after Covid-19 being home that the television is nice no restroom line no time in the car and money in my pocket. The backyard has plenty of room for tailgating. Basically taste and interest change with each generation.

Don’t be fooled by the Buffalo Bills go to games yes now today because the Bills are hot ticket because there good. But sports for first time since I have been on this earth 54 plus years 55 years end of December is looking at losing fans at the gate around the major professional sports for a lot of different reason cost is huge. Major league baseball attendance is way down. NHL attendance is way down. I love the Buffalo Bills but at home is way better and cheaper on the wallet plus more time with family. PSE can do whatever they want with the new Bills stadium zero interest in freezing anymore for the Bills or anything really. So if I am saying that who grew up freezing at Buffalo Bills and Buffalo Bisons games I would think I am not the only Buffalo fan saying that. The Bills are on television and for the Bisons I get all the games streaming service for the whole year so there games are all on television now right into fans homes today it really is the cheaper better way. Especially since I been to games for almost 50 years. I know what the live game experience is like been there and done that at way cheaper prices. There is no need to freeze or pay way too high ticket prices PSL’s are insanity and parking prices $40 dream on that is insanity too for a suburban parking lot where down the road the stores parking are free. UB Bulls football Amherst parking is free what makes Orchard Park parking hot no thanks we aren’t Los Angeles. The Bisons parking in downtown Buffalo is insane to pay $15 for parking when the Bisons ticket is $13 insanity no thanks to both the television set experience today are all some in my opinion. Go Bills! Go Bisons! Go Sabres! Let’s Go Buffalo 

This is getting me psyched. We will truly have the best of both worlds with the new stadium. I get what you're saying Buffalo Super Fan. The best seat is in your pj's on the couch with 12 Hayburners for $22 instead of 1 for $17 and some kid kicking your seat back etc. 

I'm 56 and was a 12 or more year season ticket holder. There is no replacing being AT THE STADIUM and sharing the experience with all the fans. You can't replace it. I know what you mean about the cold and weather .... From what I'm reading about this new stadium and what they are going to do to protect us from the elements and be able to warm up everywhere inside the stadium. There will be no comparison re the elements with the new stadium. Accept that.

I think your thoughts are misguided on the past or what we have. Not what we are about to get.

I agree with you about the arena for the most part. I think a 16,000 seat arena where I wanted the new stadium to go down in the Perry St projects will be my next rallying cry. Don't bother renovating Key Bank Center. It's a dump with poor bones. Replace it. 

10 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

The heated seat disaster!!! 😂🤦🏻‍♂️

Ignorance spreads around here. As someone that is informed I find it my duty to educate. When people spread MISINFORMATION it is even more important. You’re welcome!!

Kirby, I love your contributions and it's great to see your posts for. I lurk for long periods in the off season but I want you know how much I value your info and contributions on the wall. Like no one else. You have the experience and insight to truly back up what you're saying. Love brother!

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, beerme1 said:

Kirby, I love your contributions and it's great to see your posts for. I lurk for long periods in the off season but I want you know how much I value your info and contributions on the wall. Like no one else. You have the experience and insight to truly back up what you're saying. Love brother!

Thanks man!! Just try to share where appropriate. Love all of y’all!! Great people here

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/31/2022 at 8:19 PM, Mr Wild said:

So here is my question about the covered area over the seats.  All the ones we have seen are not in snowey areas.  If anyone has seen the metal roofs that are popular now. Snow when it warms up a little will just slide off and crash to the floor.  How will a covered seat area be able to stop the snow from sliding down and potentially falling on someone from high up?  It has to be something they have thought of right?

We're talking about professionals here.  They know what they're doing.

2D5w.gif

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1