Official: Bills at Rams on TNF Sept. 8th will kick off 2022 season!

YoloinOhio

8 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

They probably moved from the bottom quarter of the board to the middle, until they actually put it together and do something that's fair.

A top 10 defense and top 5 running team, headed by the best 1-2 punch in the league just added Russell Wilson.

I guess I'm early for the hype train that I have no doubt is en route.

16 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Don’t love it. New offensive coordinator. Probably no Tre. Need some time to work out the kinks. 

First time since like 70s a team opens the season with two night games. 

Bills are going to max out the Prime Time games this year I think that is 6. 

On one hand the Bills will get a chance to make a statement right out the gate against the defending SB champions who many felt the Bills would have beat in the SB.

But at the same time the home team and defending champion in recent years has always come out strong and defended their dirt so to speak and there are some very bad matchups for the Bills in this game (i.e. Aaron Donald against our interior oline, Rams WR's against a secondary that likely won't have White).

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

I will be driving down from Portland to Santa Barbara on the 5th, I have 5 seats available DM me if you want to hitch a ride. I can pick you up anywhere on I5.

the 5 seats I am talking about are in my vehicle not at the game, sorry if there was confusion. There will be a scheduled stop in sacramento then onto santa barbara. I can drop you off in LA or anywhere close. No need for gas money or anything, just trying to hook people up with a free ride on the west coast.

Edited by BruceVilanch
  • Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.