Source: Bills interested in Western Michigan WR Skyy Moore

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, MJS said:

Even if the Bills are interested, there's no telling if he will be available when the Bills are in the clock.

It's harder for me to get interested in the draft now that the Bills are always picking late and have no need to draft a QB. It's impossible to predict who will be there for the Bills to draft.

And that's especially true after round 1. There is no telling who the Bills will draft.

Ah, yes, the glory days when the draft meant something! All these damn wins now have ruined it. 

• Haha (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Malazan said:

Ah, yes, the glory days when the draft meant something! All these damn wins now have ruined it. 

Nah, with as tight to the cap as the team is, the draft should get us a few young guys that'll work for food the next couple of years.

42 minutes ago, Malazan said:

I didn't say I missed those days. Far from it.

• Shocked 1

I think he will be a very productive receiver in the NFL.........lotta' catches from the slot..........but IMO he's more in the Jamison Crowder category than a WR1.

If you are going to draft a WR in early rounds they need to be a WR1 type, IMO.

Feels like a case of a guy getting pushed up the board........at least of draftniks........because of the perception of the class as a whole(strong).

If I am drafting a 5'9" WR in the first two rounds they better have Steve Smith kinda' juice and be a legit threat as a returner.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I mean I could see it.....its just that Beane doesnt let things out like that.

Look at the diggs thing.....huge deal and not a whiff until Beane was ready for it to be out

Some of what's coming out could be red herrings.

4 minutes ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

4.41 seems a bit slow.

Give me a 4.33 guy with Tyreek Hill like speed

4.41 is a great time and I’m not a scout, but he doesn’t LOOK that fast on film - even against low level competition.  More concerning to me is that he doesn’t look super quick either.

For sure, NFL scouts are more qualified to assess him as a prospect than I am.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.