Source: Bills interested in Western Michigan WR Skyy Moore

YoloinOhio

I don't believe anything I hear this time of year, especially when it's from a "source". Especially considering the Bills are now like Fort Knox in terms of information leaking out. Which means if a source from inside is leaking info out, it likely is done so as a diversionary tactic.

It’s the season of the smokescreen. If that’s what is “leaking to reporters”, then it most certainly won’t happen. Last year, was there any leak that the Bills would draft Rousseau or Basham? I don’t think so. Beans ship is air tight.

12 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Sometimes I like German better where you are not allowed to make up words and alternate spelling

I delight in your uneasyness over English unpredictable spelling rules.  The Germans probably even have a word for my delight.

• Haha (+1) 2

6 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

I get that it is his parents’ fault buy Skyy?  No thanks.

It's barely even a blip on the scale of ridiculous NFL names, and honestly in the 10+ years I've worked in public education I've heard a lot worse.

I think if the Bills have any interest in someone like Skyy its going to be as someone they could get in the 2nd either staying put or trading up.  I know a lot of people here think this guy will go early, but he is the definition of a guy that lasts longer than the mocks think.  There are a lot of WR's who have the potential to before our pick in the 2nd round, and many of them won't.  

I seriously doubt Skyy would be the BPA on Beane's board at 25, and WR is definitely not a need this season in terms of having to reach at 25 considering our top 3 are set in Diggs, Davis, and Crowder in the slot.  So if Skyy isn't the BPA at 25, no chance we take him there.  

And looking at all kinds of mocks, including our own TSW, I just can't see any way what so ever Skyy ends up as the BPA when we are on the clock at 25.  I like him, and no issue taking him, just saying the odds of him being in play at 25 seem pretty low to me.  Now in the 2nd, absolutely I can see Beane pulling the trigger on him, maybe even moving up if they like him enough.  I am only saying its not realistic at 25 IMHO.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I think if the Bills have any interest in someone like Skyy its going to be as someone they could get in the 2nd either staying put or trading up.  I know a lot of people here think this guy will go early, but he is the definition of a guy that lasts longer than the mocks think.  There are a lot of WR's who have the potential to before our pick in the 2nd round, and many of them won't.  

I seriously doubt Skyy would be the BPA on Beane's board at 25, and WR is definitely not a need this season in terms of having to reach at 25 considering our top 3 are set in Diggs, Davis, and Crowder in the slot.  So if Skyy isn't the BPA at 25, no chance we take him there.  

And looking at all kinds of mocks, including our own TSW, I just can't see any way what so ever Skyy ends up as the BPA when we are on the clock at 25.  I like him, and no issue taking him, just saying the odds of him being in play at 25 seem pretty low to me.  Now in the 2nd, absolutely I can see Beane pulling the trigger on him, maybe even moving up if they like him enough.  I am only saying its not realistic at 25 IMHO.

I think the only ways that Moore will end up as a Bill is if they trade back out of the first or if he is available at or near pick 57.  I can’t see a big move up in the 2nd - the Bills’ “draft capital” is not strong.  Anyway, if they like him and he ends up on the team, I’d be fine with it (not that the Bills should care what I think), but I don’t see a star in the making when I watch him.

17 hours ago, Andy1 said:

It’s the season of the smokescreen. If that’s what is “leaking to reporters”, then it most certainly won’t happen. Last year, was there any leak that the Bills would draft Rousseau or Basham? I don’t think so. Beans ship is air tight.

Like his sarcophagus 😎

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.