Tyreek seeking a trade [Now: Traded to the Dolphins]

Dablitzkrieg

6 minutes ago, TampaBillsJunkie said:

Don't look past Miami. They have weapons on offense. A retooled OL, plus Hill, Waddle, Parker, Geiseki, Mostert, Edmonds. If Tua improves or Bridgewater outshines him and takes the starting job, they are going to be a serious challenge.

Dolphins are in your head.

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Can Tyreek Hill play DE and get after Allen? Of course not, so until the Dolphins can get after Josh Allen, they will NEVER beat the Bills.

Tell me the Dolphins are getting Myles Garrett, then I’ll worry.

Exactly....and if you told me Watson was going to Mia, then I'd worry. Tua is garbage and it won't take long for Hill to get frustrated and mouth off.

3 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Miami has since acquired Chase Edmunds and Raheem Mostert.  Their trio is better than Buffalo's.

Nobody, outside of Bills fans, are taking Diggs over Tyreek Hill or Gabe Davis or Jaylen Waddle.  

It's not like they're worlds apart

1 minute ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Which makes this move hilarious. Sure hill is special but tua is not.  We had the chiefs beat last year who were miles ahead of Miami. This move wont move the needle against us.

Eh, is it all that different from us trading for Diggs? They’ve committed to their rookie QB and are putting him in a position where he can have no excuses.

For us, Allen blossomed. For them, we’ll see.

But if they learn they need to part w/ Tua they’ll still have a solid enough offensive core to be attractive to a top QB should another become available. 

1 hour ago, BillsSbSoon said:

I think that reid was more than happy to send hill right to our division too, knowing that weve been burned by him before. Reid will find another wr. Screw them

Yep. Given the uphill battle the Chiefs will have in their division, if Hill had to go, send him to a place that will hurt us. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

I think it’s really close, but the year Waddle had w/ lacking talent at QB was great. I think I take him by a hair. He’s overlooked a lot because of Chase’s crazy year. 

I think we’re underrating crowder around here as well…that’s a big improvement over late in his career Beasley…I just don’t see any way the dolphins keep up with josh Allen without adding a ton of talent on the defensive side.  It’s a big splash signing that doesn’t help them as much as other things they could’ve spent those resources on.  Bad trade for both teams somehow.  

1 minute ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Eh, is it all that different from us trading for Diggs? They’ve committed to their rookie QB and are putting him in a position where he can have no excuses.

But if they learn they need to part w/ Tua they’ll still have a solid enough offensive core to be attractive to a top QB should another become available. 

Allen is and always was a mega-talent, Tua is and always was...... NOT.

6 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Josh Allen went .500 as a starter with one of the worst rosters we’ve ever assembled…the nfl talking heads like to say he came out of absolutely nowhere for their own self interest because they whiffed horribly on his draft analysis 😂. Tua is not the guy and will never be the guy.  Josh’s rookie highlight reel is insane.

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

2 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Josh Allen went .500 as a starter with one of the worst rosters we’ve ever assembled…the nfl talking heads like to say he came out of absolutely nowhere for their own self interest because they whiffed horribly on his draft analysis 😂. Tua is not the guy and will never be the guy.  Josh’s rookie highlight real is insane.

And a Charles Oh-lay drop away from not losing to them.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I am taking Davis over waddle every time.   Dude has balled out on the big stage way too many times to be ignored now

If Davis stays on track you may very well be right, but as of right now, no way.  You're definitely in the minority with this take.

5 minutes ago, BillsSbSoon said:

Also i dont think beane is too happy today. Have to wonder if this pushes any safeties up our board too. Ours are aging. Hill has made our secondary look like its standing still at times.

We need a corner, safety is a sneaky need if not now but very soon

The minute Tre went down, CB was a need, so this trade doesn't move the needle in terms of CB need for the Bills.

6 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

but does it suit Hill ??

Yes. Hill sure is a downfield threat, but he makes his money running slants and crosses and just outrunning people. 

1 minute ago, Chicken Boo said:

If Davis stays on track you may very well be right, but as of right now, no way.  You're definitely in the minority with this take.

Waddle >>> Davis  IMO. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.