Tyreek seeking a trade [Now: Traded to the Dolphins]

Dablitzkrieg

5 minutes ago, CountDorkula said:

Yea cause they don't have 2 first round draft picks still next year

I get the homerism, but come on dude.

Lol how is that homerism?  It’s just logic.  How are you gonna trade for a 28 year old burner receiver with this many holes in the trenches.  I mean maybe they hit on every draft pick despite not picking until round 3 this season and even if so they didn’t do much on the defensive side to slow josh down.  Could they split with us in the regular season yea sure.  But they took a big chunk out of the chiefs to be kind of competitive now so this trade is a win for us 

the illogical fear of Miami on this board is always my favorite…we are a Charles clay butterfingers moment away from josh Allen never losing to them in his career.

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

A mismanaged team with an unbalanced owner who's been trying to make a splash for years. The Chiefs did not go undefeated with Patrick Mahomes throwing the ball to Tyreek Hill, you think you should be worried about Tua? They have a lot of speed, I give them that, but they hired a new offensive minded coach who's philosophy is to run run run and set up play action, contain the run and watch for screens. Not much else for them passed that. Did I mention, their QB is Tua?

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Lol how is that homerism?  It’s just logic.  How are you gonna trade for a 28 year old burner receiver with this many holes in the trenches.  I mean maybe they hit on every draft pick despite not picking until round 3 this season and even if so they didn’t do much on the defensive side to slow josh down.  Could they split with us in the regular season yea sure.  But they took a big chunk out of the chiefs to be kind of competitive now so this trade is a win for us 

~Signed the Buffalo bills trading for Stefon Diggs with Cody Ford, Quninton Spain and John Feliciano as 3 of its 5 startling o-line. 

1 minute ago, CountDorkula said:

~Signed the Buffalo bills trading for Stefon Diggs with Cody Ford, Quninton Spain and John Feliciano as 3 of its 5 startling o-line. 

You think Tua would've thrived in that situation? Lol, seem to miss the fact that Josh Allen is just a bit different as a QB than he. You may also notice that the only left of those 3 is Cody Ford, who may be on the bench if Bates is brought back. 

7 minutes ago, CapeBreton said:

Imagine if Miami had drafted Justin Herbert, sorry I just love bringing that up at every opportunity. Tua is a game manager at best, I'm not worried about Miami at all, just glad to see Tyreek off of the Chiefs, this is a big win for the Bills.

All we heard the last 2 years was Allen wouldn't be "Allen" if we didn't acquire Diggs and Beasley to help his development.

Wonder what their gonna say when Tua 💩's the bed with all this new found talent around him? You can only put so much lipstick on a pig before you realize all you have is a fragile weak arm QB with limited athleticism.

Also, did Tyreek get permission from Josh to see if it was ok to play at his home away from Buffalo?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, CountDorkula said:

I don’t understand how that is at all the same…we had 0 offensive weapons and tons of cap space.  The dolphins have a burner already in waddle.  Also there were tons of flashes of josh being special his rookie season that tua just didn’t have.  Also diggs was a couple years younger lol lots of alsos 😂. We’ll see how it plays out and I will be the first to admit it if I’m wrong but it’s hardly a homerish take.  

4 hours ago, mannc said:

He’s been shut down a number of times.

As has Tyreek Hill. Just last year alone he had stunning game totals of 14, 37, 22, 19, and 2 yards. Completely disappeared for more than a quarter of the season. I expect more of these with Tua at the helm.

I think its a great move for miami. One of the best players in the league with a diverse skill set. Yes he is getting older but so is von miller, i don't try to guess when dudes will fall off I grab the elite of the elite when I get the chance.

Hill made alex smith the best deep passer in the league his 2nd season and can run the ball well if tua still sucks that bad and they have to get creative.

But at the end of the day this is good for us makes our division a bit harder but makes the chiefs who have been our playoff kryptonite significantly worse.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

The interesting thing here is that with the 4 picks they have in the first 2 rounds, they can pretty much draft any WR they want with trade ups.

No one receiver in this draft will be as good as Hill. Obviously.

But...the Chiefs are betting on having alot of very good players and still putting up points. 

I don't think this deal is bad for them.

They can load up on defense.

2 minutes ago, Haze_21 said:

I think its a great move for miami. One of the best players in the league with a diverse skill set. Yes he is getting older but so is von miller, i don't try to guess when dudes will fall off I grab the elite of the elite when I get the chance.

Hill made alex smith the best deep passer in the league his 2nd season and can run the ball well if tua still sucks that bad and they have to get creative.

But at the end of the day this is good for us makes our division a bit harder but makes the chiefs who have been our playoff kryptonite significantly worse.

No he didn't actually  1 year Alex Smith had zero TDs to WRs and all of them were to his RBs and TEs... it was Kelcy that made Alex Smith. He had no deep passes.

3 minutes ago, Haze_21 said:

Von miller doesn’t have to depend on someone else to throw him the ball though and I don’t think pass rushers really see a massive nosedive in production like a burner receiver would as they get older.  It could certainly work out for them…they could put a good year together this season and hit a home run on a qb draft pick to really put them over the top next season

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

the illogical fear of Miami on this board is always my favorite…we are a Charles clay butterfingers moment away from josh Allen never losing to them in his career.

Fear no other teams, but RESPECT every single team no matter what, even if the talent is lopsided in favor of your team.  

I'm sure the Chiefs did this trade more to ensure the Bills have some competition for division and not a cakewalk for the 1 seed which I personally believe the Bills will get quite handily as they further convince all other fanbases that the Bills are the best team in football while Josh is our QB.  I really think the Bills are why the trade was made to try help the Dolphins. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.