Tyreek seeking a trade [Now: Traded to the Dolphins]

Dablitzkrieg

9 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Man some posters here are afraid of the Dolphins on a daily basis I hope @klos63 @FilthyBeast are doing OK.

They probably thinking the Dolphins gonna win the AFC East.

not afraid but I disagree with some thinking the Dolphins won't be any good. They won 9 games last year and seem to be getting better

2 minutes ago, nucci said:

not afraid but I disagree with some thinking the Dolphins won't be any good. They won 9 games last year and seem to be getting better

Teams that are getting better usually don't sack their HCs...

2 minutes ago, nucci said:

It's all relatve though because they gave up significant draft capital that could have made them better and used a huge chunk of cap.  So they got a great player and paid a great price.   

Just now, nucci said:

how can you be a decent backup if you suck when you play?

Love it, 😅😅

1 minute ago, White Linen said:

It's all relatve though because they gave up significant draft capital that could have made them better and used a huge chunk of cap.  So they got a great player and paid a great price.   

And they have a new coach, with a new system and still no QB, they aren't going anywhere. they remind me of the drought BILLS, 8-8  forever

• Like (+1) 1

I think this move forces the bills to draft a CB in the 1st round with a lot of speed/agility.

Beane himself said the first goal is to win the division. 

And now with miami having significant speed, we need to match that on defense.  

just an opinion but wouldnt be surprised. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Watching NFL network and the reporter was saying that this move gives them the chance to win the Superbowl and dethrone us 

😂😂

LOL 

Tyreek that much more valuable to the Dolphins than Von Miller is to the Bills?

Since we are Super Bowl favorites….that would mean the Dolphins jumped up like 20 spots with this addition!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Good maybe but in today NFL, good QBs MIGHT get in you in the playoffs but even a few "great QBs" in the AFC will likely miss the playoffs

I agree, just look here:

Jackson — Former MVP but seems be declining and still not very accurate. Odds— IMO Miss playoffs

Burrows — great QB I think wins the division

Watson — struggles his first year in Cleveland.. No playoffs

AFC West — I say 2 out of 4 make playoffs. I think Chargers and Denver miss playoffs

AFC East — only one elite and he wins the division.. yes it’s Allen..

AFC South— not one elite QB IMO.. 

so while the AFC is stacked w top QBs they face eachother a lot and some team that is worse (like NE) makes the playoffs because they don’t face 3 top QBs 6 times a year.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.