BLOCKBUSTER! Packers Trade Adams to Vegas

Big Blitz

I just jumped to the end so I'm sure it's been said but feel like we will see Rodgers retire after this.

Just now, turftoe said:

I was thinking that all 4 teams in that division will make the playoffs then realized that they may beat each other up so bad that it could be only 1 or 2.

That's the hope.

Edited by The Wiz

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

That’s a steep investment in a 30 year old WR who has some injuries.  

Stunned they made this move in a WR rich draft.  

AFC West has been wild this off-season for everyone but KC so far.  

They dumped the bucket for Hill didn't they?

19 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

They've already won a SB with Rodgers. 

True, however that was awhile ago now and for the last few years they have been knocking on the door, not getting a wr or even something other than qb with a late first, could have changed everything for them. That team has been so close, and hitting on a 5 year cost controlled contract would have been big for them. 

The other reason I bring it up is because, Rodgers winning only one Super Bowl would end up being something people point too when discussing his legacy when he is retired. Everyone always talks about SuperBowl wins/mvps, and league mvps. 

I should have been more clear in how I said that. I was referring to this latest opportunity they have had with LaFluer as head coach. 

Edited by Tanoros

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Rodgers signed knowing Adam’s was gone. 

But holy crap, what a stupid move by the Raiders.  A 30 year old WR whose already dealt with a bunch of injuries.  Paying him that much money and also giving up a first and second in a WR such draft.

And for what?  To still be projected most likely to finish last in their own division?  I mean anything can happen, but this Adam’s move is a win the SB now move, and they don’t strike me as a team one WR away from being a serious SB threat.  

I am stunned by this.  Feels like this is the move that triggers a massive rebuild in 2 years.  

Agreed. Between Adams and Chandler Jones the Raiders obviously think they are in "win now" mode but they should probably be in "win less" mode. They and the Broncos are still a tier below the other two teams in their division. But they're making a hell of a run at it so it's hard to fault them. Should be some good fireworks in that division this year.

• Like (+1) 1

Aaron Rodgers 2020: Discount Double Check!

Aaron Rodgers 2021: Check!

Aaron Rodgers 2022: Check!

Green Bay Packers 2022: Check and Checkmate!

I LOVE IT.... THE PACKERS STUCK IT TO THAT MISERABLE SUMBEECH!

This has been one heck of a great offseason!!!! Poor baby Aaron...

32 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

Aaron Rodgers is an elite QB but a QB makes the WR not the other way around. Rodgers will miss Adams for sure as he was his go to but watch out for a guy they drafted last season in Amari Rodgers and they'll most certainly draft a WR also, that's just my opinions on it.

They'll still catch balls, but it won't be as automatic.  I mean they struggled to put up points in the playoffs, so this hurts pretty bad.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.