McKissinc changes mind, returning to Washington

Logic

40 minutes ago, notwoz said:

In light of Buffalo's recent signings, does anyone think that McKissic is kicking himself (or punching his agent) for changing his mind?

I've enjoyed the joke, but realistically no, sure the moves make it clearer I guess but the Bills and the WTFs were obviously worlds apart before them anyway.

Edited by Warcodered

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

I've enjoyed the joke, but realistically no sure the moves make it clearer I guess but the Bills and the WTFs were obviously worlds apart before them anyway.

Yeah, I don't think it was based on an assessment of which team would be better.

19 minutes ago, Saint Doug said:

I can’t blame Mckissic for this. He just didn’t want to move. 

I understand not wanting to move but for equal money wouldn't you want a chance at a championship?

Honestly though to me it's no big loss. Motor came on strong late last year and they're other options to be had. 

42 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

McKissic is probably McKicking himself in the *** for not coming to Buffalo.

I don’t see it this way. In fact, it’s more commendable than players like Jones where money was the #1 concern. Changing jobs and moving to a new city didn’t sound like something he wanted to do. For some, it isn’t just about winning a championship or money. 

On 3/17/2022 at 3:41 PM, notwoz said:

In light of Buffalo's recent signings, does anyone think that McKissic is kicking himself (or punching his agent) for changing his mind?

reading how WFC could have effectively screwed any deal we may have had with Levi Wallace I say waiting to punch anyone involved in that deal? Get in line behind Brandon Beane.

47 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

A lot of Washington fans took to social media to complain about the team letting McKissic go without offering him a contract. My guess is that the powers that be in Washington saw the fans were unhappy and reached out to McKissic to smooth things over.

this while logical on its face does not make it any less skeezy a move as far as the Bills are concerned, 

On 3/17/2022 at 5:41 PM, notwoz said:

No, I think for whatever reason McKissic genuinely wanted to stay with Washington as a first choice.  He agreed to terms with Buffalo when he thought he didn't have that choice, then reneged when he learned he did.

2 hours ago, Warcodered said:

You know if I didn't know any better, I'd think the WTFs FO was a complete tire fire.

That's apparently how Ioannidis' agents would vote, and apparently McKissic's agents would join them.

On 3/16/2022 at 10:58 PM, Westside said:

Is Brieda still available? 

I think there are plenty of RBs available in FA market.   The Bills should find a RB who will move the chains in the cold in December and January.    

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.