Tyrod to Giants

YoloinOhio

58 minutes ago, Steptide said:

It surprises me he keeps getting jobs. He's not good. He was average when he was here and hasent had a good or decent season since he left here. 

He had one before he left here?  I must have been drunk.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Allen2Diggs said:

He immediately becomes the best qb on the roster.

I think this signals that the Giants may take a qb at 5 and try to trade away Daniel Jones for a mid-round pick. At the very least, there will be a qb competition which Tyrod should absolutely win.

Setting the table again 

47 minutes ago, Protocal69 said:

Tyrod after this contract is over is going to have made 72 million dollars since entering the league. Not to bad for a backup QB for most of his career,

It’s amazing, and good for him.  He joins the likes of Sam Bradford and Ryan Fitzpatrick as winners in the business side of football.

15 hours ago, BarleyNY said:

How TF is Tyrod making twice what Trubisky is?

Makes sense to me. Before he was hurt Tyrod had a winning record at Houston last year and was on a trajectory to beat the Browns.  Trubisky played in pre season and garbage time last year, a total of 7 reg season passes, hardly a proven commodity whereas Tyrod does have the experience and you know what you have in Tryeo,.

19 minutes ago, golfball323 said:

Tyrod was a good dude that wanted nothing more than to bring success to Buffalo.

My buddy lived in his building downtown and all he ever did was study film and workout. I'm glad he was the one to get us to the playoffs. 

Tyrod was a very good teammate, my issue with him was a sense of urgency, he appeared too afraid to take a risk.  A great TD/int ratio but with very few yards because  he rarely took chances. He often played better when the Bills were way behind and he had no choice to to go for the big play quickly.  One New England games comes to mind where he stormed back & played great after the Bills were way behind.

15 hours ago, The Jokeman said:

Jones to me is similar to Derek Carr and Baker and Cousins, they're good but not great and cause you to be in QB purgatory if keep them around for too long.

Jones is significantly worse than those QB's you mentioned, in my opinion. Maybe Baker Mayfield is closer, but I think Jones is worse than him too.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.