Giants release Kyle Rudolph

sunshynman

Just the type of player that I hope we fill our roster depth out with.  We’re going to have to sign some bargain basement.  Decent vets that will take less money to jump on the 17 train.  

not sure if Rudolph will take the minimum, but I’d take him for the minimum.  

we really need our vets to take the lead in recruiting some of these free agents that we probably can’t afford.  Some players just want to feel wanted.  If the team that makes you feel most wanted also has Josh Allen, that could be more valuable to them than money that they already in spades.  

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1

He is probably going to come cheap, 2.5-3 million dollars a year and he is probably a better option than Sweeney in terms of blocking and what he brings to the room to help Dawson out.   However, his hands arent great and he is going to be 33 years old.   I think there are probably better options, but he is the type of guy the Bills would want in the locker room.  Also a guy the Bills tried to get last offseason.   Would not be surprised in the least if Beane kicked the tires.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.