Josh message to Diggs while on vacation "goctb"

CorkScrewHill

Diggs was talking about some plays on twitter (doing some studying it appears). made some comment about it .. and Josh responded "goctb". Diggs replied with "Words to live by. Find you a 17"

The meaning of the tweet "Get Open Catch the Ball"

https://heavy.com/sports/buffalo-bills/josh-allens-goctb-tweet-meaning-diggs/

Love the fact that Diggs is looking at plays in February .. and the camaraderie the two have.

Edited by CorkScrewHill
  • Like (+1) 16

7 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Diggs was talking about some plays on twitter (doing some studying it appears). made some comment about it .. and Josh responded "goctb". Diggs replied with "Words to live by. Find you a 17"

The meaning of the tweet "Get Open Catch the Ball"

https://heavy.com/sports/buffalo-bills/josh-allens-goctb-tweet-meaning-diggs/

Love the fact that Diggs is looking at plays in February .. and the camaraderie the two have.

Stevie Johnson was more GOPFM. 

“Get Open Please Find Me”. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 9

1 hour ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Those 2 became pretty close fairly quickly when Diggs arrived and even more each year. Lol, it seems like they are BFF's now and like brothers. They may even have matching jewelry or some sort of apparel. 

Allen seems to have a knack for getting people to like him. I don't recall a player that gets spoken of by so many different guys in the friendly, positive manner that Allen does.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4

7 hours ago, Malazan said:

Allen seems to have a knack for getting people to like him. I don't recall a player that gets spoken of by so many different guys in the friendly, positive manner that Allen does.

And yet he still isn't immune to getting a "reputation" in certain fanbases (eg. Miami, New York, Boston, KC) for being history's biggest d-bag whenever he "runs up the score" on them or otherwise has a good game.  Of course they back up these claims with the ironclad proof of clips of Allen's heinous acts like spinning/tossing the ball in an opponent's direction, or waving goodbye to a player who previously tried to break his leg.  Absolutely not either jealously or fearing competition.

Lamar Jackson's jockriders also seem to have secret insider info on Josh that they won't go into detail on, that assuredly is based in fact and truth, and absolutely not based on sociopolitical biases.  Weird how that works.

• Haha (+1) 3

23 minutes ago, filthymcnasty08 said:

JA is getting the offseason attention/treatment on par with a SB winning QB.

If this guy comes back and delivers a SB without letting all of this get to his head (or his work ethic, desire, etc.), that will low-key be one of his greatest accomplishments.

I like his odds.  

Allen's stupendous play over the last couple of games of the year and the playoffs gobsmacked the league and the fans.  They had never seen QB play like that.  And compare Allen with the arrogant Burrow or with Stafford, who was not interested when a photographer taking his picture fell off a stage and broke her back.  Josh is the consistently nice guy.  Of course he's getting attention.  

I hope his vacation ends soon, though, and he gets back to Jordan Palmer's QB school for the next round of improvement.  

2 hours ago, Utah John said:

Allen's stupendous play over the last couple of games of the year and the playoffs gobsmacked the league and the fans.  They had never seen QB play like that.  And compare Allen with the arrogant Burrow or with Stafford, who was not interested when a photographer taking his picture fell off a stage and broke her back.  Josh is the consistently nice guy.  Of course he's getting attention.  

I hope his vacation ends soon, though, and he gets back to Jordan Palmer's QB school for the next round of improvement.  

Coin toss odds is about the only thing I think he can improve upon 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.