Alvin Kamara arrested in Vegas after Pro Bowl

YoloinOhio

substantial bodily injury though....being a pro athlete and in shape I could see this guy messing someone up but good with not that much effort. Drunken fight, self defense, no real facts just charges and presumption of innocence.

If dumb*** was really drunk out in public or for whatever reason had a physical altercation...guess what Alvin, that's a no no. And if some Other dumb*** decided to mess with YOU I pity that fool too.

So much to lose and a family debacle either way. 

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, CapeBreton said:

Alvin Kamara is really good but trading for a 27 year old RB with his contract is a death wish.

Not to mention that the way he runs is likely to result in a shortened career for him.

I'm actually surprised he's lasted this long.

22 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I think it's cute that the Chiefs keep getting brought up by a fanbase whose favorite team continues to openly and publicly celebrate one of the most infamous murderers in U.S. history.

Trent Edwards murdered somebody?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.