Adam Gase in the mix for Pats OC

YoloinOhio

44 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Because i choose not to share the basis for my  opinion doesn't equate to it having no basis, not sure you can comprehend that concept or not.

LOL Classic. I can't believe an adult trots out the 'I have reasons, but I'm not going to tell you. 

You should probably stop and consider that you have the same opinion as @FilthyBeast and for some reason neither of you will back it up. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Malazan said:

LOL Classic. I can't believe an adult trots out the 'I have reasons, but I'm not going to tell you. 

You should probably stop and consider that you have the same opinion as @FilthyBeast and for some reason neither of you will back it up. 

Yawn...if you are looking for an internet fight I am not interested.  Have a nice day.

4 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

LOL, actually he might do a good job.

Both Gase and O Brien were meant to be coordinators, neither was cut out as an NFL HC.

Bill O'Brien was a pretty good HC until he somehow got roster control too.  Bill the GM ruined Bill the HC.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

"League sources" LOL

1 hour ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Because i choose not to share the basis for my  opinion doesn't equate to it having no basis, not sure you can comprehend that concept or not.

We comprehend this, but on a message board having no basis, or choosing not to share it, are functionally equivalent.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, cle23 said:

Bill O'Brien was a pretty good HC until he somehow got roster control too.  Bill the GM ruined Bill the HC.

Yeah there is a lot of truth to that.  Goes back to ownership, Cal McNair is not very smart and lazy, the path of least resistance was to give O'brien the power.  O Brien should have been fired immediately when he traded Deandre Hopkins for an over the hill running back....things simply got progressively worse after that, he had a big guaranteed contract, more than a few people O Brien wanted to get fired and get the $..

4 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

LOL, actually he might do a good job.

Both Gase and O Brien were meant to be coordinators, neither was cut out as an NFL HC.

I agree with you on Gase for sure but actually I thought O'Brien was pretty good as a head coach.  What he was able to do in Houston even before they had Watson was impressive.  Where he went wrong was in his GM capacity, made some awful, awful decisions roster wise.  Wouldn't surprise me if he had success as a head coach again if given an opportunity and working with an empowered, competent GM. 

I would love for Gase to get that job.  It would be a shame for future “Hall of Famer” Mac Jones though.  Either BOB or Gase would be fine.  They will have to build an addition on the HQ to house the inflated ego of either in the same building as Billy.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.